How do we solve the illegal alien problem we have in this country?

Rocketman

American Worker
Do we build that huge fence across the southern border? How about a few mine fields?

How about we designate areas around the border as military training land?

Any ideas?

Gather ever person who is illegal or related to an illegal (even if they overstay their visas by more than 12 hours), and ahve them fight to the death on national TV. The last one standing can be a citizen.

Gather ever person who is illegal or related to an illegal (even if they overstay their visas by more than 12 hours), and ahve them fight to the death on national TV. The last one standing can be a citizen.

I like that idea. I was also thinking of a network putting on a show like Survivor, but it is an obstacle course where actual citizens get to come up with ways to stop them from crossing.

Do we build that huge fence across the southern border? How about a few mine fields?

Any ideas?
Trade 50 citizenships of anti-American libs in exchange for one illegal to become a citizen. Many illegals are more worthy of citizenship than some of these hateful ingrates that were born here. We will get rid of the anti-Americans in exchange for decent citizens. A win/win.

Trade 50 citizenships of anti-American libs in exchange for one illegal to become a citizen. Many illegals are more worthy of citizenship than some of these hateful ingrates that were born here. We will get rid of the anti-Americans in exchange for decent citizens. A win/win.

How about we include conservatives who are willing to harm the people in order to make the 2016 elections go their way? I'd say they are far less deserving of citizenship than illegals coming here and working hard to build a new life.

Let's expand on Stargazer's idea and deport the illegal along with the employer or those that have personal relationships with them.

Let's expand on Stargazer's idea and deport the illegal along with the employer or those that have personal relationships with them.

Fuck it. Everyone who knew they were illegal and did not immediately report them should be deported to Antarctica.

How bout we put people who employ them, either knowingly or not in jail for a minimum of 6 months and close that business. Put the fear of serious jail time and loss of a business in front of them and BAM! problem solved.

We don't have an illegal immigrant problem, we have an illegal hiring problem. More simply for you black and white only wingnuts... quit hiring them and they will go back and fix their own damn country.

Any ideas?
Hey why don't we just line up any mother fucker with brown skin and shoot their ass to suite your bigoted ass?

The solution to the illigal immigration problem is simple. Fine anyone who hires an illegal $50,000 and 6 months imprisonment per occurance. Problem solved. The immigrants are not the problem. It's the assholes who hire them.

But hey....go ahead and keep talking that stupid shit. It hurts you more than it does anyone else.

Hey why don't we just line up any mother fucker with brown skin and shoot their ass to suite your bigoted ass?

The solution to the illigal immigration problem is simple. Fine anyone who hires an illegal $50,000 and 6 months imprisonment per occurance. Problem solved. The immigrants are not the problem. It's the assholes who hire them.

But hey....go ahead and keep talking that stupid shit. It hurts you more than it does anyone else.

I think we should just shoot them and send them home in a body bag, we have to set the example

Back