How do you turn a liberal into a Conservative?

I am very proud of Joe Biden, and he has my full support.

On the other hand, I am very ashamed of Donald Trump and you idiots that kiss his ass and have such an insatiable appetite for him and his malevolent ways! What a bunch of idiots, suckers, and fools! :laugh:

Next!
The world thinks Biden is a wimp. He makes this country look weak.
It's all about policies, lizard. And Biden is a train wreck when it comes to policies.
He's allowing anyone to come here through open borders, purely for votes, without vetting them.
Both Biden & the Ho are an embarrassment to all Americans and you're too stupid to see it. Period.

Next...

The world thinks Biden is a wimp. He makes this country look weak.
It's all about policies, lizard. And Biden is a train wreck when it comes to policies.
He's allowing anyone to come here through open borders, purely for votes, without vetting them.
Both Biden & the Ho are an embarrassment to all Americans and you're too stupid to see it. Period.

Next...

No Sir! Joe Biden is a scholar and a Gentleman! A real leader, humanitarian, and successful politician!

I bet you are a wimp! Otherwise, you wouldn't be supporting the biggest wimp in the world- DONNIE TRUMPY!

Next!

Last edited:
No Sir! Joe Biden is a scholar and a Gentleman! A real leader, humanitarian, and successful politician!
So you think a man that has committed treason four times (so far!) is a successful politician.
So you think someone that supports murdering your own offspring for convenience and conducts human trafficking is humanitarian.
So you think someone that wanders off and has to be 'fetched', talks about his hairy legs to children, and doesn't know what year it is makes a great leader.

Gotit.
I bet you are a wimp! Otherwise, you wouldn't be supporting the biggest wimp in the world- DONNIE TRUMPY!

Next!
No, you cannot blame Biden's problems on Trump or anybody else, Lizard.

Back