How is Venezuela getting illegals into the US

Concart

Contributor
Yesterday Donald Trump claimed that crime was down 72% in Venezia. He claimed that Venezuelan prisons were almost empty because criminals were being ‘bussed into the US.’

How does this work exactly? What are the logistics? How are they getting in? How do these buses get across the border. How are these individuals convinced to to the US. How many have entered the country?

Maybe those who believe this can explain it. I don’t believe it because I don’t see how it’s possible? What has been the statistic regarding reduced population in prisons. Convince me with numbers and logic.

Yesterday Donald Trump claimed that crime was down 72% in Venezia. He claimed that Venezuelan prisons were almost empty because criminals were being ‘bussed into the US.’

How does this work exactly? What are the logistics? How are they getting in? How do these buses get across the border. How are these individuals convinced to to the US. How many have entered the country?

Maybe those who believe this can explain it. I don’t believe it because I don’t see how it’s possible? What has been the statistic regarding reduced population in prisons. Convince me with numbers and logic.
Concrete, perhaps this is better directed to the Heels UP/brandon administration. They are the ones who opened the border.

Biden's skip the walk app........

And how are they convinced to use the app? How do they pass the vetting process if they have been in prison. Just curious. What are the numbers? How many have been flooding in under the Biden Harris administration. It seems to me if Trump is making specific claims, he can cite specific numbers. See if you can explain them to me.

The prison population of Venezuela dropped by 25,000 people in just four years. Did they all come to the US? How did they get here? The murder rate in Venuzuela dropped by 50% in that same period. Did they all enter the United State? How did they get here? I call BS. I don't believe that Venezuelan crime numbers are accurate. Maduro is manipulating them, IMHO.

And how are they convinced to use the app? How do they pass the vetting process if they have been in prison. Just curious. What are the numbers? How many have been flooding in under the Biden Harris administration. It seems to me if Trump is making specific claims, he can cite specific numbers. See if you can explain them to me.
ROFL.......you think there is a vetting process?.......how fucking naive can you be......13,000 convicted murderers........1.7M on the list of military age from high risk ME countries.......BIDEN's numbers, not Trump's........

ROFL.......you think there is a vetting process?.......how fucking naive can you be......13,000 convicted murderers........1.7M on the list of military age from high risk ME countries.......BIDEN's numbers, not Trump's........
Shouldn't you be off gloating over dead children someplace ?

pmp.jpg

Yes, there is a vetting process. You should have known this before you started posting in this thread. We are specifically talking about Trump's claim surrounding Venezuela. So I'm asking about those drops in prison population and homicide rates. Why are those numbers dropping, and if, as Trump claims, they are coming into the US, how are they getting here?

Are you claiming that 13,000 convicted murders entered the country under Biden? Do you have a link to prove that claim?

Vetting process:

Yes, there is a vetting process. You should have known this before you started posting in this thread. We are specifically talking about Trump's claim surrounding Venezuela. So I'm asking about those drops in prison population and homicide rates. Why are those numbers dropping, and if, as Trump claims, they are coming into the US, how are they getting here?

Are you claiming that 13,000 convicted murders entered the country under Biden? Do you have a link to prove that claim?

Vetting process:

He's currently in shock at getting rumbled. Might take him a while to crawl back.........................

PMP-2.jpg

He's currently in shock at getting rumbled. Might take him a while to crawl back.........................

PMP-2.jpg

Some children are still alive, which somehow makes PMP feel unlucky. I had no idea. Just wow. What a lowlife vile human being.

Concrete, perhaps with your wealth you could purchase a condo in one of the structures in Colorado that the gangs have taken over and ask them how easy the system is to scam.
For a self proclaimed rich genius, you fool most of us.

How the Biden-Harris Administration is Streamlining Entry of Haitian and Venezuelan Illegal Aliens​

CHNV Parole Scheme

The Biden-Harris Administration’s CHNV parole scheme, announced in January 2023, allows nationals from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Venezuela, who would otherwise be inadmissible, to fly into the U.S. and stay indefinitely. Living in American communities, these illegal aliens can also obtain work permits, Medicaid, food stamps, and welfare payments.

Venezuelans Now Rank Second in Illegal Immigration to the U.S.​

Back