How is Venezuela getting illegals into the US

Yesterday Donald Trump claimed that crime was down 72% in Venezia. He claimed that Venezuelan prisons were almost empty because criminals were being ‘bussed into the US.’

How does this work exactly? What are the logistics? How are they getting in? How do these buses get across the border. How are these individuals convinced to to the US. How many have entered the country?

Maybe those who believe this can explain it. I don’t believe it because I don’t see how it’s possible? What has been the statistic regarding reduced population in prisons. Convince me with numbers and logic.

Venezuela won’t take its criminals back. So why does Biden keep taking them?​

How the Biden-Harris Administration is Streamlining Entry of Haitian and Venezuelan Illegal Aliens​

CHNV Parole Scheme

The Biden-Harris Administration’s CHNV parole scheme, announced in January 2023, allows nationals from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Venezuela, who would otherwise be inadmissible, to fly into the U.S. and stay indefinitely. Living in American communities, these illegal aliens can also obtain work permits, Medicaid, food stamps, and welfare payments.

Venezuelans Now Rank Second in Illegal Immigration to the U.S.​

I didn't ask for bullshit, I asked for actual facts. Try again please. Haitians have been coming in under protected status since TRUMP was President, so that is hardly Harris's fault. It's Trumps. Venezuleans are not allowed in without vetting. Anyone arriving in the United States as a visitor from Venezuela requires a visa. Why do you lie about everything? Can you ever post anything that is true? Just once?

Here is the ACTUAL requirement.

Concrete, perhaps with your wealth you could purchase a condo in one of the structures in Colorado that the gangs have taken over and ask them how easy the system is to scam.
For a self proclaimed rich genius, you fool most of us.

I guess you can't answer the question. I knew that. You are a fucking moron. Thanks for playing.

Yesterday Donald Trump claimed that crime was down 72% in Venezia. He claimed that Venezuelan prisons were almost empty because criminals were being ‘bussed into the US.’

How does this work exactly? What are the logistics? How are they getting in? How do these buses get across the border. How are these individuals convinced to to the US. How many have entered the country?

Maybe those who believe this can explain it. I don’t believe it because I don’t see how it’s possible? What has been the statistic regarding reduced population in prisons. Convince me with numbers and logic.
Too stupid to google it halfwit? :palm:

This is the dangerous Venezuelan gang infiltrating the US that you probably know nothing about but should​

Local and federal officials say these apparently unrelated crimes have a common denominator: Tren de Aragua, a transnational criminal gang that originated in a Venezuela prison and has slowly made its way south and north in recent years. They say it’s now operating in the United States.

This is the dangerous Venezuelan gang infiltrating the US that you probably know nothing about but should​

Local and federal officials say these apparently unrelated crimes have a common denominator: Tren de Aragua, a transnational criminal gang that originated in a Venezuela prison and has slowly made its way south and north in recent years. They say it’s now operating in the United States.

Who let them in?

They are the ones making the claim, so they need to explain how it's happening, Lucifish.
Well, first, Mexico is allowing them to cross into their country to make the trip without ID or passports. There's the first problem.

Secondly, here's your answer:

Yes, there is a vetting process. You should have known this before you started posting in this thread. We are specifically talking about Trump's claim surrounding Venezuela. So I'm asking about those drops in prison population and homicide rates. Why are those numbers dropping, and if, as Trump claims, they are coming into the US, how are they getting here?

Are you claiming that 13,000 convicted murders entered the country under Biden? Do you have a link to prove that claim?

Vetting process:

Lie, lame and stupid.

Too stupid to google it halfwit? :palm:

Too stupid to answer the question, halfwit? I already knew that. I stated in the OP that I do not believe that they are being allowed in under the Biden Administration to any extent greater than during the Trump administration. Trump made the claim. You can't back it up. I knew that.

I didn't ask for bullshit, I asked for actual facts. Try again please. Haitians have been coming in under protected status since TRUMP was President, so that is hardly Harris's fault. It's Trumps. Venezuleans are not allowed in without vetting. Anyone arriving in the United States as a visitor from Venezuela requires a visa. Why do you lie about everything? Can you ever post anything that is true? Just once?

Here is the ACTUAL requirement.

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

Too stupid to answer the question, halfwit? I already knew that. I stated in the OP that I do not believe that they are being allowed in under the Biden Administration to any extent greater than during the Trump administration. Trump made the claim. You can't back it up. I knew that.
Such a tiresome and brainless troll. You appear to be severely triggered by TDS and suffering serious anxiety about his return to the White House.

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

Less than two weeks before elections

His lies will be bigger and bigger every day

Look it up dipshit. Good lord. How fucking stupid are you? That was a rhetorical question.
Here’s something your programmer in Russia doesn’t know about

When the FACTS are on your side You chomp at the bit to repost links to those facts

Only loser lying assholes try to claim others should JUST LOOK IT UP

It’s a distraction from your shit being lies

Tren de Aragua gang started in Venezuela’s prisons and now spreads fear in the US​

Now, more than a decade later, the gang has become a menace even on American soil and has exploded into the U.S. presidential campaign amid a spree of kidnappings, extortion and other crimes throughout the western hemisphere tied to a mass exodus of Venezuelan migrants.

tied to a mass exodus of Venezuelan migrants.

Did u get that part from the AP? fucking idiot

Back