How is Venezuela getting illegals into the US

Tren de Aragua gang started in Venezuela’s prisons and now spreads fear in the US​

Now, more than a decade later, the gang has become a menace even on American soil and has exploded into the U.S. presidential campaign amid a spree of kidnappings, extortion and other crimes throughout the western hemisphere tied to a mass exodus of Venezuelan migrants.

tied to a mass exodus of Venezuelan migrants.

Did u get that part from the AP? fucking idiot

When did this start happening? Is that question too difficult for you? How about this one. Do you like ice cream? Easier? No problem bro.

So do you believe that the 50% decrease in the number of murders in Venezuela is because they came to the United States? How about the massive decrease in the prison population I mentioned. Did they all come here? Yes or no, please.

Tren de Aragua gang started in Venezuela’s prisons and now spreads fear in the US​

Now, more than a decade later, the gang has become a menace even on American soil and has exploded into the U.S. presidential campaign amid a spree of kidnappings, extortion and other crimes throughout the western hemisphere tied to a mass exodus of Venezuelan migrants.

tied to a mass exodus of Venezuelan migrants.

did u get that part from the AP

When did this start happening? Is that question too difficult for you? How about this one. Do you like ice cream? Easier? No problem bro.

When did the tren from Aragua come to America?

United States​

Tren de Aragua began emerging throughout the United States during the administration of President Joe Biden, which saw a surge of migrants crossing the Mexico-U.S. border, particularly from Venezuela

Telemundo, citing multiple criminal cases against suspected members of the gang, wrote in March 2024 that it shows "an increasingly widespread presence of the band also in the United States. In January 2024, the Federal Bureau of Investigation confirmed reports that the gang was operating in the United States

Tren de Aragua first appeared in Chicago and its suburbs in October 2023

Started under Biden!!!!!

Last edited:
Well, first, Mexico is allowing them to cross into their country to make the trip without ID or passports. There's the first problem.

Secondly, here's your answer:
Indeed, TD.

The Biden/Harris Administration is flooding our cities with tens of thousands of rapists and murderers.

When did the tren from Aragua come to America?

United States​

Tren de Aragua began emerging throughout the United States during the administration of President Joe Biden, which saw a surge of migrants crossing the Mexico-U.S. border, particularly from Venezuela

Telemundo, citing multiple criminal cases against suspected members of the gang, wrote in March 2024 that it shows "an increasingly widespread presence of the band also in the United States. In January 2024, the Federal Bureau of Investigation confirmed reports that the gang was operating in the United States

Tren de Aragua first appeared in Chicago and its suburbs in October 2023

Started under Biden!!!!!

Well, let's see about that. You know the 50% drop in the murder rate? THAT HAPPENED DURING THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION.

You know the massive drop in Venezuelas prison population. THAT HAPPENED DURING THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION.

Ooopsies!!!

Maybe you need to deliver the Uber Eats

Stop eating them too. .

Two periods at the end of sentence? That is a boo boo Early. As is your sentence construction in the first sentence. No period, and the statement should have been 'Maybe you need to deliver the Uber Eats ORDERS. One cannot deliver Uber Eats. It is the name of the service, not the name of the food.

You really should work harder at this. Otherwise, my attorney may have to arrest you for practicing grammar without a license. Is today the day Early? Is justice coming my way?

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Well, let's see about that. You know the 50% drop in the murder rate? THAT HAPPENED DURING THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION.

You know the massive drop in Venezuelas prison population. THAT HAPPENED DURING THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION.

Ooopsies!!!
and the gangs started arriving under Biden

Two periods at the end of sentence? That is a boo boo Early. As is your sentence construction in the first sentence. No period, and the statement should have been 'Maybe you need to deliver the Uber Eats ORDERS. One cannot deliver Uber Eats. It is the name of the service, not the name of the food.

You really should work harder at this. Otherwise, my attorney may have to arrest you for practicing grammar without a license. Is today the day Early? Is justice coming my way?

ROTFLMFAO!!!
What two periods, I see just one. There is a period in the last sentence.

The food in your Uber Eats deliveries, stop eating it.

The syntax of the first sentence is correct.

Justice has already arrived for you in the form of your vocation.

Of course you are "rich."

Are you drunk?

Last edited:
No, they must have started arriving during Trumps Administration. The drop in prison population and crime happened mostly during the Trump years.

Ooopsies again!!!

United States​

Ooopsies...what part of that do u not get

You got a link stating Tren de Aragua got here before 2021

United States​

Ooopsies

Concarty hasn't gotten anything right this century.

He still believes that electricity is required for a gas hot water heater.

United States​

Ooopsies

Do you have a link that says they got here after 2021? I just gave you the numbers. Most of the drop in crime in Venezuela happened under TRUMP. Most of the drop in homicides occurred under Trump. So Trumps claims either tar him as a disaster for immigration, or they don't mean jack shit.

What two periods, I see just one. There is a period in the last sentence.

The food in your Uber Eats deliveries, stop eating it.

The syntax of the first sentence is correct.

Justice has already arrived for you in the form of your vocation.

Of course you are "rich."

Are you drunk?

Check your eyesight. No the syntax was not correct. So you admit you lied about your lawyer claiming he could prosecute me. Did you talk to him yesterday and show him more of my posts?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Talk about gas water heaters and uber eats some more so you don't feel so fucking stupid, Early.

Concarty hasn't gotten anything right this century.

He still believes that electricity is required for a gas hot water heater.

It is for mine. Pretty much for anyone who buys one at this point. But, boy, you really got me. I mean, that is so far worse than claiming your lawyer is going to prosecute someone.

LOL at you, loser.

No, they must have started arriving during Trumps Administration. The drop in prison population and crime happened mostly during the Trump years.

Ooopsies again!!!

The Venezuelan criminal gang Tren de Aragua first appeared in the United States in October 2023 in Chicago and its suburbs. However, the gang has been operating in the country since at least 2021, and has been linked to crimes across the country, including:

got a link that states different ?

Do you have a link that says they got here after 2021? I just gave you the numbers. Most of the drop in crime in Venezuela happened under TRUMP. Most of the drop in homicides occurred under Trump. So Trumps claims either tar him as a disaster for immigration, or they don't mean jack shit.
Tren de Aragua members have been linked to crimes throughout the United States, including murders. Tren de Aragua first appeared in Chicago and its suburbs in October 2023. Chief Garry McCarthy of Willow Springs estimated that hundreds of gang members were present in the city.

got a link that states different ??? anything before 2021

if they were here in 2018 2019 2020 u could link to it....YOU CANT!!!

Back