How is Venezuela getting illegals into the US

Yesterday Donald Trump claimed that crime was down 72% in Venezia. He claimed that Venezuelan prisons were almost empty because criminals were being ‘bussed into the US.’

How does this work exactly? What are the logistics? How are they getting in? How do these buses get across the border. How are these individuals convinced to to the US. How many have entered the country?

Maybe those who believe this can explain it. I don’t believe it because I don’t see how it’s possible? What has been the statistic regarding reduced population in prisons. Convince me with numbers and logic.
They're FLYING them in, DICKHEAD !

The Biden administration extended its CBP One cell phone App to enable Venezuelan nationals to schedule flights from Venezuelan airports to one of 43 international airports in America Other foreign national able to pre-book a flight into America using the "CBP One" cell phone App are: Cubans; Guatemalans, Ecuadorians,; Nicaraguans; El Salvadorians; Columbian; Haitians and Hondurans.

Between January and December of 2023, approximately 320,000 of these illegal (undocumented ) aliens were flow into 43 American International airports. This operation was conducted secretively, the American public were not aware that illegal aliens from the countries I listed above ( that had been granted access to the program by the Biden administration) being flown into the American Plane loads of these illegal migrants flying into the designated American airport always landed at night and tight security was employed to prevent any media coverage of the process (although one or two reporters did manage to film short video clip of of illegals disembarking from their aircraft before they were presumably ordered to fuck off fast... or else. (you could wind uo in a cramped, concrete, prison cell in the same block as the wild, blood-thirsty, revolutionaries who - "armed to the teeth" sought to overthrow your democracy on J6 inside the Capitol building !!).

The American public now know (courtesy of a FOI law suit that was filed by the Centre for Immigration Studies (CIS) that the US Customs and Border Protection agency (under the Biden administration approved the secretive flights that ferried 100s of thousands of inadmissible migrants from foreign airports in Venezuela (and the other countries I listed) into 43 American international airports throughout 2023 all pre-approved on the CBP One cell phone App. (FFS)

The CBP, however, still refuses to provide the names of the 43 American airports that received the the 320,000 inadmissible aliens, nor the names of the foreign airports from which they departed. THAT'S INTERESTING, ISN'T IT CONCART ??

The extended CNP One cell phone app also authorises - in addition to flights for one documented aliens from Venezuela, Cuba, Colombia, etc into America,, temporary humanitarian parole when they arrive in America ( ILLEGALLY). The parole system allows for 2-year temporary periods during which adults are eligible for work authorisation They are no doubt also able to apply for every local, state and federal government socal welfare benefit on offer (free schooling, free healthcare, housing, legal aid, SNAP, drivers licences and all the rest). This humanitarian parole authority was granted by the Biden administration under a 1952 law which was intended to admit people on "a case-by-case basis" for URGENT humanitarian support or "significant public benefit."

Let me finish by telling you two things, Concart...

(1) This whole stunt - i.e. flying inadmissible aliens from: Venezuela; Cuba; Ecuador; Columbia; Haiti; Guatemala; El Salvador; Honduras and Nicaragua (places President Trump would rightly categorise as A-Grade "shit-hole countries") through the use of a cell phone App, into America and granting them TPS (Temporary Protected Status) from deportation is ILLEGAL. But strangely, the Biden Department of Justice has never demonstrated an atom of interest in the matter? THAT'S FUNNY, ISN'T IT, CONCART ?

(2) It's a strange coincidence, Concart, but it's a fact (and you check out for yourself on an official Government Website) that over the period of this program of flying inadmissible aliens into America has been operating to date, the percentages of illegal immigrants in the populations of 8 CRITICAL ELECTION SWING STATES have sky-rocketed by huge factors. I WONDER WHY THIS IS, CONCART MAYBE WITH YOUR GIANT BRAIN YOU CAN WORK OUT WHAT IS GOING ON HERE AND ENLIGHTEN ME. BUT I DOUBT IT BECAUSE YOU ARE AN "ALL-STAR" DEMOCRAT-VOTING CRETIN (and sexual deviant). AIN'T THAT RIGHT, CONCART ?

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!

The Biden administration extended its CBP One cell phone App to enable Venezuelan nationals to schedule flights from Venezuelan airports to one of 43 international airports in America Other foreign national able to pre-book a flight into America using the "CBP One" cell phone App are: Cubans; Guatemalans, Ecuadorians,; Nicaraguans; El Salvadorians; Columbian; Haitians and Hondurans.

Between January and December of 2023, approximately 320,000 of these illegal (undocumented ) aliens were flow into 43 American International airports. This operation was conducted secretively, the American public were not aware that illegal aliens from the countries I listed above ( that had been granted access to the program by the Biden administration) being flown into the American Plane loads of these illegal migrants flying into the designated American airport always landed at night and tight security was employed to prevent any media coverage of the process (although one or two reporters did manage to film short video clip of of illegals disembarking from their aircraft before they were presumably ordered to fuck off fast... or else. (you could wind uo in a cramped, concrete, prison cell in the same block as the wild, blood-thirsty, revolutionaries who - "armed to the teeth" sought to overthrow your democracy on J6 inside the Capitol building !!).

The American public now know (courtesy of a FOI law suit that was filed by the Centre for Immigration Studies (CIS) that the US Customs and Border Protection agency (under the Biden administration approved the secretive flights that ferried 100s of thousands of inadmissible migrants from foreign airports in Venezuela (and the other countries I listed) into 43 American international airports throughout 2023 all pre-approved on the CBP One cell phone App. (FFS)

The CBP, however, still refuses to provide the names of the 43 American airports that received the the 320,000 inadmissible aliens, nor the names of the foreign airports from which they departed. THAT'S INTERESTING, ISN'T IT CONCART ??

The extended CNP One cell phone app also authorises - in addition to flights for one documented aliens from Venezuela, Cuba, Colombia, etc into America,, temporary humanitarian parole when they arrive in America ( ILLEGALLY). The parole system allows for 2-year temporary periods during which adults are eligible for work authorisation They are no doubt also able to apply for every local, state and federal government socal welfare benefit on offer (free schooling, free healthcare, housing, legal aid, SNAP, drivers licences and all the rest). This humanitarian parole authority was granted by the Biden administration under a 1952 law which was intended to admit people on "a case-by-case basis" for URGENT humanitarian support or "significant public benefit."

(1) This whole stunt - i.e. flying inadmissible aliens from: Venezuela; Cuba; Ecuador; Columbia; Haiti; Guatemala; El Salvador; Honduras and Nicaragua (places President Trump would rightly categorise as A-Grade "shit-hole countries") through the use of a cell phone App, into America and granting them TPS (Temporary Protected Status) from deportation is ILLEGAL. But strangely, the Biden Department of Justice has never demonstrated an atom of interest in the matter? THAT'S FUNNY, ISN'T IT, CONCART ?

(2) It's a strange coincidence, Concart, but it's a fact (and you check out for yourself on an official Government Website) that over the period of this program of flying inadmissible aliens into America has been operating to date, the percentages of illegal immigrants in the populations of 8 CRITICAL ELECTION SWING STATES have sky-rocketed by huge factors. I WONDER WHY THIS IS, CONCART MAYBE WITH YOUR GIANT BRAIN YOU CAN WORK OUT WHAT IS GOING ON HERE AND ENLIGHTEN ME. BUT I DOUBT IT BECAUSE YOU ARE AN "ALL-STAR" DEMOCRAT-VOTING CRETIN (and sexual deviant). AIN'T THAT RIGHT, CONCART ?

Dachshund Dawg

My, my, my! When our Nazi Dog from Down Under (allegedly) gets triggered, the drool just flows from his slack jaw as he expresses mental flatulence on any topic that deals with non-white folk.

Now toodles, all YOU have to do is get the OFFICIAL reports regarding these flights from said countries, then how many refugees are being tallied by Immigration officials at the various airports. Then you can produce the court and gov't records on the number of immigrants doing EXACTLY as you assert. LINKS to your sources toodles, not just your saying so because you've been documented as just another lame Goebbels wanna-be propagandist over the years, so your "word" is worthless.

If you cannot provide ANY VALID, FACT CHECKED VERIFIED PROOF to support your asserted analyst, then that makes you just another stupid MAGA/Alt-Right mook with delusions of intelligence lying his ass off.

The reading audience awaits.

So, only a few foreign barbaric gang members taking control of American property is acceptable to these far left loons.

As Vance said, do you hear yourself?

These gangs came across the Biden/Harris open borders and are spreading across America.

Now in NYC, illegal immigrant gangs are tied to dozens of robberies.

The gangs are using government issued phones to co-ordinate their robberies.

You can’t make this stuff up.

Dachshund Dawg

They would need a visa. Prisoners and criminals would not be approved. Shut the fuck up weenie dog. Everything else? Unread.

The claim by Trump that 13,000 murderers have entered the country under Biden is a lie. That is the number over THE LAST 40 YEARS. Why do you let Trump make you look so fucking stupid PMP?

They would need a visa. Prisoners and criminals would not be approved. Shut the fuck up weenie dog. Everything else? Unread.
You don't know that. Mayorkis has dodged and talked around the questions from Congress over the actual vetting process. Mayorkis has done more damage to this country than any cabinet member in history.

Yesterday Donald Trump claimed that crime was down 72% in Venezia.
Who would be surprised if Donald Pigfucker Trump claimed that the moon is indeed made of cream cheese,
and that the Haitians are plotting to eat it?

Donald Pigfucker Trump makes sounds through his mouth.
That's it.

Who would be surprised if Donald Pigfucker Trump claimed that the moon is indeed made of cream cheese,
and that the Haitians are plotting to eat it?

Donald Pigfucker Trump makes sounds through his mouth.
That's it.

Well, instead of answering questions at a Town Hall, Trump stood dancing to music for a HALF AN HOUR. Biden in cognitive decline? Trump should be disqualified right now. He is not right.

Well, instead of answering questions at a Town Hall, Trump stood dancing to music for a HALF AN HOUR. Biden in cognitive decline? Trump should be disqualified right now. He is not right.
If he was not going to continue the rally, he should have ended it and sent the people home. That was clownish. He could have pretended he cared about the people who fainted. When it happened at a Biden rally, he asked about the person and kept tabs. Trump was annoyed by those small unimportant people breaking his show. The people were being taken away by ambulance and he was "dancing".

You CRETIN ! Yes, they would/should need a VISA to FLY (across US national borders) into the US LEGALLY, but none of the 320,000 illegal aliens flown into America by the Biden Junta had Visas THEY JUST PRE-BOOKED THEIR FLIGHT FROM VENEZUELA (etc) TO THE US USING A POXY "Majorkas-inspired" cell phone App (the "CBP" cell phone App). There was/is no need for legal documentation (like a valid Visa) in order to fly from Poert-au-Prince in Haiti to Colombus, Ohio. When you disembark at Colombus City International airport, you automatically have TPS stautus which mean you have official leave to remain in the US for 2 years without the threat of deportation, along with the right to work. Actually, you have indefinite leave to reside in the US because the the TPS you have is periodically extended by the government. TPS is granted on the principles of a 1952 law was intended to authortise "humanitarian parole" in the US to foreign nationals wishing to enter America on account of URGENT humanitarian exigencies (such as being at high risk of serious harm or death because you have been caught up in a bloody civil war in some shit-hole like Syria or the Congo. Finally, the 1952 law stressed that applicants for humanitarian parole in the US would be assessed on a "case-by-case" basisThe other criterion in the 1952 legislation was that a foreign national could be granted humanitarian parole in the US if their being in America would realise a "significant benefit" for the public. that hen they disembarked at US international airports. This was totally ILL-FUCKING-LEGAL. But do you think the Biden DOJ would ever do the right thing and step in?

No, of course not. Because what you don't seem to understand, DICKHEAD, is that the ENTIRE Biden administration is "rotten as a chop" - nothing more than a gang of political mobsters The Biden Junta is totally and completely corrupt and lawless, there has been nothing like it in any advanced, Western nation in the past 200 years ! First we have President Joe Biden. Biden is a corrupt, pathological liar who was always, purly, a cynical machine politician Kamala Harris, a dumb, anti-American, political whore who lacks any moral compass. Now let me list, at random, some members of the current Biden cabinet, that pop into my head right this moment (that is, without even an instant's contemplation). So, here we go...(1) ALEJHANDRO MAYORKAS (Sec DHS) Mayorkas is a lying cunt - ( a toxic, little Cuban psychopath with zero in the way of a human moral conscience) -who has already been impeached by the House. He is personally responsible for so much of the grief and human tragedy that has descended on the American people since 2021,mass, unrestrained and unvetted illegal immigration across opened Southern Border I believe he should face capital punishment (2) ANTONY BLINKIN (Secretary of State) Blinkin is a creepy, soy "male", with a unctious, "cringey" manner. He is also very slippery and has a rat-like cunning..Blinkin played a critical role in the infamous scandal that was the"Spies Who Lied" letter, which took place in the weeks before the Presidential election of 2020. Midway through October of 2020 a national newspaper published "smoking gun" emails that had been found in the hard-drive of Hunter Biden's (i.e. Joe Biden's dissolute son) computer. The emails published directly linked Joe Biden (at a time he was serving as Obama's Vice President)and his son to a corrupt Ukrainian businessman. The Biden campaign panicked, knowing that Joe Biden had, indeed, been involved in corrupt business dealing with foreign was the prime driver behind the infamous "Spies Who Lied" letter in 2020. Antony Blinken was the senior advisor to Biden's 2020 campaign when the story of Biden's involvement broke in the national media in mid-October that year, and he knew that knew that the so-called "Lap-Top from Hell" had to be neutered, asap The only way to do this was to destroy the credibility of the any material from the lap-top (emails, texts, images,etc) that provided evidence of Joe Biden's involvement in political corruption had to be shut down fast, before it's contents eroded Joe Biden's chances of winning the Presidential election in November.

Blinkin managed to concoct a dirty trick that would work - at least for the time being. On the 17th of October, Blinkin reached out to a former assistant Director of the CIA under the Obama administration, named Mike Morell. Morell was a flake with Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) and a Clinton Democrat ass-licker. In August of, 2016, he had written an Op Ed for "The New York Times" in which he endorsed Hillary Clinton :sick::sick:. In the same piece, he attacked Donald Trump, stating that Trump "was unqualified for the job of President, and may even pose a threat to national security". The Op-Ed was obviously the wor

Although Mike Morell did all of the footwork in respect of drafting the open letter and chasing up the 51 Intelligence Community signatories, it is clear that he was put up to this dirty trick by Blinkin. It was Blinkin who initially contacted Morell to prey on Morell's reputation as a "Trump Deranged", partisan Democrat( and generally unhinged moron/flake) that he could manipulate into organising the notorious open letter.. Morell himself admitted (in sworn testimony before the Judiciary Committee in April, 2023) that he had no intention of writing any statement exhonorating Joe Biden until Blinkin contacted him on the 19th of Oct, 2020; and that it was Blinkin who had triggered the intent in him to carry out the dirty deed.
(3) JAKE JEREMIAH ("Jake the Snake") SULLIVAN (National Security Advisor - NSA) Jake Jeremiah Sullivan is another crooked slime-ball in the Biden Cabinet who was a master architect of the Trump-Russia Collusion hoax and assisted Hillary Clinton perpetrate and broadcast a vicious, and dastardly political smear against President Trump known as the infamous "Steele Dossier." Sullivan is a low-life, mendacious gutter rat . (4) ADMIRAL, DOCTOR, RACHEL LEVINE (ASSISTANT SECRETARY OF HEALTH). Also at Cabinet level in the Biden administration we have the charming Admiral, Doctor Rachel Levine. Admiral Doctor Levine is female transgender person. She appears as a bitt- ugly middle-aged woman with a wig of straggley blonde hair and dressed like Mama Cass. She also sports a pair of lacklustre, false breasts and the double-chin of an overweight middle-aged male. Dr Levine speakes with a high - pitched, faux-feminine,, vocal tone. I do not know for sure, but I think Dr Levine is a re-op trannie (i.e. "she' still has not has her "twig and berries" removed. But Admiral Doctor Levine is not just a pretty face in DC's corridors of power, she is also an ardent advocate for granting minors to undergo gender affirming therapy (puberty - blockers, male/female hormones and surgery (the sergical mutilation/removal o genitalia, mastectomies, etc) without parental consent. Only a fucking maniac would make such an argument. But that's what the modern-day Democrat leadership is I guess, - a collection of psychologically/psychiatrically disturbed and profoundly immoral and narcissistic "human beings."

You don't know that. Mayorkis has dodged and talked around the questions from Congress over the actual vetting process. Mayorkis has done more damage to this country than any cabinet member in history.

Yes,

The whole idea of extending the CBP One cell phone App was to facilitate the import of mass numbers of illegal (undocumented) aliens into the US by air.

Just between January and December 2023, the official figures state that some 325,000 illegals were flown into American airports. But we will never know the exact number of illegals that have been flown into the US over the Southern Border since the air ferrying program began and the current date. Not, that is, with Mayorkas running the show (!)

The who purpose of secretively flying illegal aliens in from: Haiti, Cuba, Ecuador, Venezuela, Columbia, Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador (NB: all of these nations are DIRE "shit-holes) was to resettle as many of them as possible them in electoral swing states in America. And this is actually what has been happening. I do not have the link to hand, but I can assure you there are official Government statistics published. showing an extraordinary (and relatively sudden) increase in the percentage of illegal (undocumented) aliens contained in the populations of each of the 8 main swing states.

Before I continue. With respect to vetting. When the illegal immigrants disembark from their plane after it has landed at one of the 43 US airports that are used in the program, they are met by a CBP agent for vetting. The "vetting" conducted is a superfical 2-3 minute process that is not performed in good faith. It's basically......

CBP: "Hi, I'm Jake and you're Pedro. Am I right?

PEDRO: "Si Senore.

CBP: Now Pedro, I need to ask you, have you ever been a member of a terrorist organisation" ?

PEDRO: No, Senor.

CBP: WEll in that case, Welcome to America, Pedro ! Congratulations !! :love::love::love::love::love:

Although the aliens have flown into America illegally, when they arrive, they are granted 2-year Temporary Protected Status (TPS) which protects them from deportation. TPS also allows the right to work in the US, as well.

The idea the Democrats have is to get these illegals on a fast track to citizenship so they are able to vote in local, state and federal elections. This is because when they are eligible to vote, they will almost all vote Democrat. They will not vote Democrat because they give fuck (they don't) about political ideology, etc, but because they have parents and other family back in their home country they want to bring to the US, and the one thing they DO know about American politics is that the Democrat and NOT the Republicans, are the party to vote for here. Also they know that the Democrats are the party of free stuff (free education, free healthcare, public housing, unemployment benefits, SNAP and all the rest of the funds and resources and benefits that are provided by the local, state and federal social welfare system) that many immigrants from poor, third-world nations rely on after they arrive in the US.

So, the grand plan the Democrats have is to pack the 8 electoral swing states with enough Democrat-voting immigrants from: Haiti; Venezuela; Cuba; El Salvador, etc to turn them all reliably "Blue." If that were to happen, America would become a One - Party state in the same way that California is, where the Democrats have a Super-Majority.

If Trump were to lose the Nov 2024 election, it's very possible that the Democrat's swing state strategy could become a reality. If it did, it would signal the end of the American republic.

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the LOYAL TRUMPER Hound !!

You CRETIN ! Yes, they would/should need a VISA to FLY (across US national borders) into the US LEGALLY, but none of the 320,000 illegal aliens flown into America by the Biden Junta had Visas THEY JUST PRE-BOOKED THEIR FLIGHT FROM VENEZUELA (etc) TO THE US USING A POXY "Majorkas-inspired" cell phone App (the "CBP" cell phone App). There was/is no need for legal documentation (like a valid Visa) in order to fly from Poert-au-Prince in Haiti to Colombus, Ohio. When you disembark at Colombus City International airport, you automatically have TPS stautus which mean you have official leave to remain in the US for 2 years without the threat of deportation, along with the right to work. Actually, you have indefinite leave to reside in the US because the the TPS you have is periodically extended by the government. TPS is granted on the principles of a 1952 law was intended to authortise "humanitarian parole" in the US to foreign nationals wishing to enter America on account of URGENT humanitarian exigencies (such as being at high risk of serious harm or death because you have been caught up in a bloody civil war in some shit-hole like Syria or the Congo. Finally, the 1952 law stressed that applicants for humanitarian parole in the US would be assessed on a "case-by-case" basisThe other criterion in the 1952 legislation was that a foreign national could be granted humanitarian parole in the US if their being in America would realise a "significant benefit" for the public. that hen they disembarked at US international airports. This was totally ILL-FUCKING-LEGAL. But do you think the Biden DOJ would ever do the right thing and step in?

No, of course not. Because what you don't seem to understand, DICKHEAD, is that the ENTIRE Biden administration is "rotten as a chop" - nothing more than a gang of political mobsters The Biden Junta is totally and completely corrupt and lawless, there has been nothing like it in any advanced, Western nation in the past 200 years ! First we have President Joe Biden. Biden is a corrupt, pathological liar who was always, purly, a cynical machine politician Kamala Harris, a dumb, anti-American, political whore who lacks any moral compass. Now let me list, at random, some members of the current Biden cabinet, that pop into my head right this moment (that is, without even an instant's contemplation). So, here we go...(1) ALEJHANDRO MAYORKAS (Sec DHS) Mayorkas is a lying cunt - ( a toxic, little Cuban psychopath with zero in the way of a human moral conscience) -who has already been impeached by the House. He is personally responsible for so much of the grief and human tragedy that has descended on the American people since 2021,mass, unrestrained and unvetted illegal immigration across opened Southern Border I believe he should face capital punishment (2) ANTONY BLINKIN (Secretary of State) Blinkin is a creepy, soy "male", with a unctious, "cringey" manner. He is also very slippery and has a rat-like cunning..Blinkin played a critical role in the infamous scandal that was the"Spies Who Lied" letter, which took place in the weeks before the Presidential election of 2020. Midway through October of 2020 a national newspaper published "smoking gun" emails that had been found in the hard-drive of Hunter Biden's (i.e. Joe Biden's dissolute son) computer. The emails published directly linked Joe Biden (at a time he was serving as Obama's Vice President)and his son to a corrupt Ukrainian businessman. The Biden campaign panicked, knowing that Joe Biden had, indeed, been involved in corrupt business dealing with foreign was the prime driver behind the infamous "Spies Who Lied" letter in 2020. Antony Blinken was the senior advisor to Biden's 2020 campaign when the story of Biden's involvement broke in the national media in mid-October that year, and he knew that knew that the so-called "Lap-Top from Hell" had to be neutered, asap The only way to do this was to destroy the credibility of the any material from the lap-top (emails, texts, images,etc) that provided evidence of Joe Biden's involvement in political corruption had to be shut down fast, before it's contents eroded Joe Biden's chances of winning the Presidential election in November.

Blinkin managed to concoct a dirty trick that would work - at least for the time being. On the 17th of October, Blinkin reached out to a former assistant Director of the CIA under the Obama administration, named Mike Morell. Morell was a flake with Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) and a Clinton Democrat ass-licker. In August of, 2016, he had written an Op Ed for "The New York Times" in which he endorsed Hillary Clinton :sick::sick:. In the same piece, he attacked Donald Trump, stating that Trump "was unqualified for the job of President, and may even pose a threat to national security". The Op-Ed was obviously the wor

Although Mike Morell did all of the footwork in respect of drafting the open letter and chasing up the 51 Intelligence Community signatories, it is clear that he was put up to this dirty trick by Blinkin. It was Blinkin who initially contacted Morell to prey on Morell's reputation as a "Trump Deranged", partisan Democrat( and generally unhinged moron/flake) that he could manipulate into organising the notorious open letter.. Morell himself admitted (in sworn testimony before the Judiciary Committee in April, 2023) that he had no intention of writing any statement exhonorating Joe Biden until Blinkin contacted him on the 19th of Oct, 2020; and that it was Blinkin who had triggered the intent in him to carry out the dirty deed.
(3) JAKE JEREMIAH ("Jake the Snake") SULLIVAN (National Security Advisor - NSA) Jake Jeremiah Sullivan is another crooked slime-ball in the Biden Cabinet who was a master architect of the Trump-Russia Collusion hoax and assisted Hillary Clinton perpetrate and broadcast a vicious, and dastardly political smear against President Trump known as the infamous "Steele Dossier." Sullivan is a low-life, mendacious gutter rat . (4) ADMIRAL, DOCTOR, RACHEL LEVINE (ASSISTANT SECRETARY OF HEALTH). Also at Cabinet level in the Biden administration we have the charming Admiral, Doctor Rachel Levine. Admiral Doctor Levine is female transgender person. She appears as a bitt- ugly middle-aged woman with a wig of straggley blonde hair and dressed like Mama Cass. She also sports a pair of lacklustre, false breasts and the double-chin of an overweight middle-aged male. Dr Levine speakes with a high - pitched, faux-feminine,, vocal tone. I do not know for sure, but I think Dr Levine is a re-op trannie (i.e. "she' still has not has her "twig and berries" removed. But Admiral Doctor Levine is not just a pretty face in DC's corridors of power, she is also an ardent advocate for granting minors to undergo gender affirming therapy (puberty - blockers, male/female hormones and surgery (the sergical mutilation/removal o genitalia, mastectomies, etc) without parental consent. Only a fucking maniac would make such an argument. But that's what the modern-day Democrat leadership is I guess, - a collection of psychologically/psychiatrically disturbed and profoundly immoral and narcissistic "human beings."

Yes,

The whole idea of extending the CBP One cell phone App was to facilitate the import of mass numbers of illegal (undocumented) aliens into the US by air.

Just between January and December 2023, the official figures state that some 325,000 illegals were flown into American airports. But we will never know the exact number of illegals that have been flown into the US over the Southern Border since the air ferrying program began and the current date. Not, that is, with Mayorkas running the show (!)

The who purpose of secretively flying illegal aliens in from: Haiti, Cuba, Ecuador, Venezuela, Columbia, Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador (NB: all of these nations are DIRE "shit-holes) was to resettle as many of them as possible them in electoral swing states in America. And this is actually what has been happening. I do not have the link to hand, but I can assure you there are official Government statistics published. showing an extraordinary (and relatively sudden) increase in the percentage of illegal (undocumented) aliens contained in the populations of each of the 8 main swing states.

Before I continue. With respect to vetting. When the illegal immigrants disembark from their plane after it has landed at one of the 43 US airports that are used in the program, they are met by a CBP agent for vetting. The "vetting" conducted is a superfical 2-3 minute process that is not performed in good faith. It's basically......

CBP: "Hi, I'm Jake and you're Pedro. Am I right?

PEDRO: "Si Senore.

CBP: Now Pedro, I need to ask you, have you ever been a member of a terrorist organisation" ?

PEDRO: No, Senor.

CBP: WEll in that case, Welcome to America, Pedro ! Congratulations !! :love::love::love::love::love:

Although the aliens have flown into America illegally, when they arrive, they are granted 2-year Temporary Protected Status (TPS) which protects them from deportation. TPS also allows the right to work in the US, as well.

The idea the Democrats have is to get these illegals on a fast track to citizenship so they are able to vote in local, state and federal elections. This is because when they are eligible to vote, they will almost all vote Democrat. They will not vote Democrat because they give fuck (they don't) about political ideology, etc, but because they have parents and other family back in their home country they want to bring to the US, and the one thing they DO know about American politics is that the Democrat and NOT the Republicans, are the party to vote for here. Also they know that the Democrats are the party of free stuff (free education, free healthcare, public housing, unemployment benefits, SNAP and all the rest of the funds and resources and benefits that are provided by the local, state and federal social welfare system) that many immigrants from poor, third-world nations rely on after they arrive in the US.

So, the grand plan the Democrats have is to pack the 8 electoral swing states with enough Democrat-voting immigrants from: Haiti; Venezuela; Cuba; El Salvador, etc to turn them all reliably "Blue." If that were to happen, America would become a One - Party state in the same way that California is, where the Democrats have a Super-Majority.

If Trump were to lose the Nov 2024 election, it's very possible that the Democrat's swing state strategy could become a reality. If it did, it would signal the end of the American republic.

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the LOYAL TRUMPER Hound !!

Unread.

Actually, YOU DO ALL TIME! Where's the proof of these "dozens " of crimes?
Here, dummy:

NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD is investigating a string of robberies targeting people in Times Square - and they believe nearly two dozen young migrants are behind the crimes. Some of the suspects are as young as 11 years old, and their ages, police say, allow them to get away with the robberies.19 hours ago

NYPD says migrant children behind several violent crimes ...​

Back