How many races are there?

How many races are there?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol

Now I'm a separate race? With that logic, there are 7+ billion races. Quite a jump from your previously claimed 80 million in the US alone. Or was that 360?
Why, it's all of the above, you silly bed-wetter! That's the beauty of race: it's nowhere near definitive, and yet you still think it is! lol

I voted so I could see the results of your pitiful attempt at validation.
No, you voted because you're readily insecure and goat worship is the only thing that gets you through your microscopic life. ;)

Why didn't you offer your original claim as an option, cunt? That Arabs are a separate race.
Because, eunuch, I wasn't in the mood. Now, if you like, I can start a new poll that includes the eunuchloid piece, because I really think that should get more than just your vote! ;)

You see, diapers, I've already explained to you why I addressed this issue of race. I've also explained why you jumped in on the issue of race. Anyone who might've been following our discussion can see that I've been playing you for a fool, and that you have no life.

In all honesty, I would have to say that my official stance on race would be that there is only one race. The human race. And all the other cultures, ethnicities and any other configuration someone can dream up would be considered a division of the human race. This is the only explanation that makes sense to me, and it's also why I included that choice on my poll.

Now, we all understand that you're an elitist queer smothered in liberal sauce, but trust me. Only a flag burning anti-Christ really cares (or obsesses) about race the way you do, so my advice is to just let it go. ;)

Why, it's all of the above, you silly bed-wetter! That's the beauty of race: it's nowhere near definitive, and yet you still think it is! lol

No, you voted because you're readily insecure and goat worship is the only thing that gets you through your microscopic life. ;)

Because, eunuch, I wasn't in the mood. Now, if you like, I can start a new poll that includes the eunuchloid piece, because I really think that should get more than just your vote! ;)

You see, diapers, I've already explained to you why I addressed this issue of race. I've also explained why you jumped in on the issue of race. Anyone who might've been following our discussion can see that I've been playing you for a fool, and that you have no life.

In all honesty, I would have to say that my official stance on race would be that there is only one race. The human race. And all the other cultures, ethnicities and any other configuration someone can dream up would be considered a division of the human race. This is the only explanation that makes sense to me, and it's also why I included that choice on my poll.

Now, we all understand that you're an elitist queer smothered in liberal sauce, but trust me. Only a flag burning anti-Christ really cares (or obsesses) about race the way you do, so my advice is to just let it go. ;)

I CORRECTED you on the issue of race, moron. That you can't let go of your simpleton's definition is on you. You can't offer proof that Arabs are a separate race because you weren't in the mood? Fucking hysterical! It seens you ARE in the mood to continue to humiliate yourself.

So it's one race now, not tribes or families or whatever the fuck your simpleton's definition was before? I can hear the sound of you in reverse, dunce. It's a sweet sound.

Improve this forum, douchebag, and get the fuck out. You're an embarrassment to yourself. The constant ass-kicking I give you isn't even a challenge and is getting boring. Kinda like swatting at a gnat.

I CORRECTED you on the issue of race, moron.
Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh!! What did I just tell you, shit for brains? Didn't mommy ever tell you when to just let things go? You've been schooled, you've also been ridiculed, and now you want more. You are one stupid condom dispensing masochist aren't you?

I guess the next question is, just how dumb is domer76?

What do you think, everyone?

Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh!! What did I just tell you, shit for brains? Didn't mommy ever tell you when to just let things go? You've been schooled, you've also been ridiculed, and now you want more. You are one stupid condom dispensing masochist aren't you?

I guess the next question is, just how dumb is domer76?

What do you think, everyone?

But, but, but Arabs are a SEPARATE race! They are!

But, but, but Mexicans are a SEPARATE race! They are!

lol

Nice to see you in good spirits with your argument destroyed

Right. Mexicans can claim they are a separate race just by saying so. I guess Canadians could do the same. Using that logic, so could Floridians.

lol

The thought processes of some of you tards is an amazing thing to witness.

Back