How many races are there?

How many races are there?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why? Because I don't cite a specific number? It's entirely up to the people who are in these particular races, not to some retard college professor

Because you have not made an assertion. You are just trying to avoid making one.

So biological facts can be shaped by random opinions?

I don't think you understand the point. Races are not definable genetic groups. They are socially constructed groups.

You can suck my cock
What cock, you bed wetting carpet muncher? I've been stomping your ass all over this forum, and it started with your idiot use of Wikipedia.

Now listen, you troop-slandering peacenik; Arabs ARE a separate race. Mexicans are a separate race. YOU are a separate race, but that's mostly because you're a flag burning sissy.

You hate America, you hate freedom, and you REALLY hate Christian values. In reality, you just might be the biggest hater on this board. With you, it's all dark and negative all the time.

So I have just one question: Were you an orphan?

What cock, you bed wetting carpet muncher? I've been stomping your ass all over this forum, and it started with your idiot use of Wikipedia.

Now listen, you troop-slandering peacenik; Arabs ARE a separate race. Mexicans are a separate race. YOU are a separate race, but that's mostly because you're a flag burning sissy.

You hate America, you hate freedom, and you REALLY hate Christian values. In reality, you just might be the biggest hater on this board. With you, it's all dark and negative all the time.

So I have just one question: Were you an orphan?

You stupid douchebag. I cited two other references to race, independent of wiki, and they said the same thing. You're such a fucking illiterare that you couldn't understand any of the three. How does a functional illiterate get through life?

Now, here you are, laughably trying to validate your ignorance with a forum poll. Priceless! This is even more bogus that the internet polls indicating that Trump won the debate, even though he got his ass stomped. But your ass stomping by me makes his look like a walk in the park.

Arabs a race? Pffft! Dumbfuck. You're competing with USFREEDOM911 for the stupidest post of the year. And now you double down with "Mexicans are a separate race." Hysterical! Mexicans are a nationality, you stupid fucking retard. Next, you'll be telling us Canadians are a separate race, too. Fucking dunce. Mommy certainly failed you in home school. All sorts of stunted growth.

Do the forum a favor, fuckwad, get the fuck out. You embarrass yourself and lower the collective IQ.

Last edited:
At least you admit that I've been kicking your ass all over this forum.

Way to show insight, bed wetter! ;)

HAHAHAHAHA

Not only have I kicked your stupid ass on this issue (Mexicans are a race? lol), the other poster revealed your complete ignorance, too.

Give it up moron. You're embarrassing yourself.

So while I've been kicking the ever loving shit out of the dumpster fire that is domer76, I'm reminded (again) of this nagging question: Why are liberals so obsessed with race? Well, I've decided to link a couple of articles to get this conversation going. This discussion may even be worth starting a new thread.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/23/hurt-race-obsession-obscures-good-samaritan-zimmer/

http://thefederalist.com/2015/03/12/why-dont-liberals-care-about-racial-dynamics/

So bed wetter? underpants? What gives?

Last edited:
So while I've been kicking the ever loving shit out of the dumpster fire that is domer76, I'm reminded (again) of this nagging question: Why are liberals so obsessed with race? Well, I've decided to link a couple of articles to get this conversation going. This discussion may even be worth starting a new thread.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/23/hurt-race-obsession-obscures-good-samaritan-zimmer/

http://thefederalist.com/2015/03/12/why-dont-liberals-care-about-racial-dynamics/

So bed wetter? underpants? What gives?

You have the attention focus of a gnat. You're the one who brought up the issue, taintlicker, not me. And you continue to double down on demonstrating your astounding ignorance on the issue, as my signature proves.

Flail away, gnat. I enjoy watching you embarrass yourself.

There are three general races (Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid). There are probably two or three subsets of each of the major races which we also consider races. A white caucasiod is not viewed as the same race as a brown caucasiod. There would be the perception of races even if you eliminated all other races and ONLY a subset of one of the major races remained in existence. There would still be physical characteristics that differentiate even this group.

There are three general races (Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid). There are probably two or three subsets of each of the major races which we also consider races. A white caucasiod is not viewed as the same race as a brown caucasiod. There would be the perception of races even if you eliminated all other races and ONLY a subset of one of the major races remained in existence. There would still be physical characteristics that differentiate even this group.

There are those that add a fourth. Australoid, that is the aborigines. The differentiation of say, caucasians would be the various ethic variations. Arabs, Hispanics, etc. The same with any other race.

But, as another poster observed, as the world shrinks and we become less isolated, the distinction between races becomes blurred.

Back