How many races are there?

How many races are there?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another cell phone typo, cuntlips. I make plenty of them. See where the 'o' and 'i' are?

Is that the best you have, fuckwad? What was your vote, punk? 80 million?

Get the fuck out, cocksucker. Improve all of our lives.
This has to be Rune, it has his imprimatur all over it!

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Guess what, limpdick? I don't give a fuck enough when responding to your feces-filled posts to make the effort to correct typos.

Suck my dick, asswipe. Then you can improve the forum by getting the fuck out.
Yep it's Rune, no doubt about it!

Yep it's Rune, no doubt about it!

No doubt! 100% sure!

Here's a suggestion, dickhead. If you're ever called for jury duty. Excuse yourself. You don't have the comprehension skills to form a valid opinion.

Last edited:
If anybody figures how to explain this to a conservative then they deserve a prize.

http://www.americananthro.org/ConnectWithAAA/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=2583

The following statement was adopted by the Executive Board of the American Anthropological Association on May 17, 1998...

In the United States both scholars and the general public have been conditioned to viewing human races as natural and separate divisions within the human species based on visible physical differences. With the vast expansion of scientific knowledge in this century, however, it has become clear that human populations are not unambiguous, clearly demarcated, biologically distinct groups. Evidence from the analysis of genetics (e.g., DNA) indicates that most physical variation, about 94%, lies within so-called racial groups. Conventional geographic "racial" groupings differ from one another only in about 6% of their genes. This means that there is greater variation within "racial" groups than between them. In neighboring populations there is much overlapping of genes and their phenotypic (physical) expressions. Throughout history whenever different groups have come into contact, they have interbred. The continued sharing of genetic materials has maintained all of humankind as a single species.

Physical variations in any given trait tend to occur gradually rather than abruptly over geographic areas. And because physical traits are inherited independently of one another, knowing the range of one trait does not predict the presence of others. For example, skin color varies largely from light in the temperate areas in the north to dark in the tropical areas in the south; its intensity is not related to nose shape or hair texture. Dark skin may be associated with frizzy or kinky hair or curly or wavy or straight hair, all of which are found among different indigenous peoples in tropical regions. These facts render any attempt to establish lines of division among biological populations both arbitrary and subjective.

This is where I'm at at. Note also how it validates the biblical view that there is only one race---the human race, since man was created in God's image.

How many races are there? I don't know, how many angels dance on the head of a pin lol?

Why does the left spend so much energy of talking about race, when race is unscientific?

This is where I'm at at. Note also how it validates the biblical view that there is only one race---the human race, since man was created in God's image.

How many races are there? I don't know, how many angels dance on the head of a pin lol?

Why does the left spend so much energy of talking about race, when race is unscientific?

It's a tool

Try to keep up. It was one of the willfully ignorant right wingers trying to claim that Arabs were a separate race. I was merely trying to straighten him out on the issue. That was an exercise in futility.Too fucking stupid to understand the information provided to him.

Try to keep up. It was one of the willfully ignorant right wingers trying to claim that Arabs were a separate race. I was merely trying to straighten him out on the issue. That was an exercise in futility.Too fucking stupid to understand the information provided to him.
You're still crying about the ass kicking you took in the other thread? Get over it, dumbass.

This thread is to help you understand that there is life beyond Mother Jones. Now be a good little granola cruncher and cast your vote. ;)

Ahab's are a race, by definition of race

You're still crying about the ass kicking you took in the other thread? Get over it, dumbass.

This thread is to help you understand that there is life beyond Mother Jones. Now be a good little granola cruncher and cast your vote. ;)

You can suck my cock re: the vote.

I've kicked your collective asses on every thread I've joined. ESPECIALLY the one claiming Arabs were a separate race. That was a slam dunk because I was dealing with a bunch of home schooled retards where Mommy skipped science.

Run along little retard.

Ahab's are a race, by definition of race

It's been shown to you from several sources that you're wrong. You're just another fucking idiot that has zero comprehension.

You, too, can run along tard. Along with your (either) 80+ million or 360+ races. Lol.

Why do science deniers, like you, pretend that a scientific theory is just any random idea?

So long as people believe that race has biological meaning and divide people based upon it, it affects our society. That is, it still has social meaning.

The Bible is extremely racist. God chooses his favorite line and then has them commit genocide against others.

Back