How to Act "Manly"

Its beer.

Indeed it is. But if you can't tell the difference between PBR, Guinness, and Yeungling, then you haven't a clue.

If you want to have whatever is on sale at 7/11, go right ahead.

But your ridiculing of those who have preferences speaks volumes. Although it is appropriate that you do so in this thread.

As if...
girl02-female-roll-eyes-smirk-smiley-emoticon-000471-medium.gif

and how would you know? What's the manliest thing you've ever done? Push an old lady down the escalator at Macy's so you could get to the sale at the jewelery counter before her?

I think you should school us on how to be Manly Hoopy. After all. You gots all the answers today!

Let's go dude. Fire away! :good4u:

I swear, the guy on the right looks like Colin Farrell.

Also, goatees are way more manly than mustaches, which aren't really manly at all...
Goatees?

Why would anybody try to grow a ring of hair on their face when that happens naturally around the rectum?

Indeed it is. But if you can't tell the difference between PBR, Guinness, and Yeungling, then you haven't a clue.

If you want to have whatever is on sale at 7/11, go right ahead.

But your ridiculing of those who have preferences speaks volumes. Although it is appropriate that you do so in this thread.

If you want to be truly l33t you have to drink microbrew.

I think you should school us on how to be Manly Hoopy. After all. You gots all the answers today!

Let's go dude. Fire away! :good4u:

Well awright then.

Real men keep their word. Even if it means doin sumthin stupid like eaten 50 eggs.

Real men like country music.

Real men never get lost. Oh sure they might get a trifle confused on the Chicago turnpike for 6 or 7 hours but a real man always finds his way home with out ever stopping for direction.

Real men never, ever, under any circumstance ask "Does this shirt make me look fat?" or says "I'll have a salad instead of the steak."

If a mans woman gets jealous and wants to know all the ladies he's ever bedded, a real man would politely ask "Including your sister?"

Real men don't shop. They buy. Women shop. Deal with it.

A real man don't care about weather he writes "there" or whether he ment "their".

A real man never admits to a mistake no matter how truly misguided he might be.

Real men believe there is precious few things that can't be fixed with duct tape, a coat hanger and a good hammer......and no...we don't need help with that!

How's that for starters?

Well awright then.

Real men keep their word. Even if it means doin sumthin stupid like eaten 50 eggs.

YouTube- Cool Hand Luke - No man can eat 50 eggs scene.

Real men like country music.

YouTube- The Rock - You Ain't Woman Enough

Real men never get lost. Oh sure they might get a trifle confused on the Chicago turnpike for 6 or 7 hours but a real man always finds his way home with out ever stopping for direction.

Real men never, ever, under any circumstance ask "Does this shirt make me look fat?" or says "I'll have a salad instead of the steak."

If a mans woman gets jealous and wants to know all the ladies he's ever bedded, a real man would politely ask "Including your sister?"

Real men don't shop. They buy. Women shop. Deal with it.

A real man don't care about weather he writes "there" or whether he ment "their".

A real man never admits to a mistake no matter how truly misguided he might be.

Real men believe there is precious few things that can't be fixed with duct tape, a coat hanger and a good hammer......and no...we don't need help with that!

How's that for starters?

I just love dreamers!

Anmache-sexy.png

Back