Hunter and 12b

That is a 12b, if it is specific, then it’s cut and dried, but there are cases that have to be examined because they are generalized or a wink and a nod type comment.

12(b) - No sexual comments relating to minors. With the exception of news articles or a mature discussion involving stats, how it effects people etc, We DO NOT want ANY mention in ANY context about suggesting encounters with another poster and a child, or with yourself and another poster's child, nor any mention of kids being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped, having people being called pedophiles, suggesting posters may have been molested as a kid, having vague references to any of the former, having a "clever" play on words with a wink and a nod that might suggest any of the former, any slight references, WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?2-Rules-of-the-Board!

That is a 12b, if it is specific, then it’s cut and dried, but there are cases that have to be examined because they are generalized or a wink and a nod type comment.

As a mod, you most likely know how many JPP lefties have attempted to exploit 12b to protect Hunter from being held accountable for the ugly contents of his laptop. You know the answer to the opening post. I realize that you also happen to be a lefty yourself, which means you may not want to confirm that my opening post is spot on, but perhaps you could confirm that posts have been reported for 12b on threads about Hunter's apologists defending him? This would confirm that JPP lefties are indeed attempting to exploit 12b to protect this creep, as the opening post suggests.

The lefty you just quoted appears to be hungry to exploit 12b as a political weapon to silence his opponent. I keep him on ignore, since my last exchange with him ended with him making disgusting lewd comments about my young children. I only saw his comments because you quoted him.

The lefty you just quoted appears to be hungry to exploit 12b as a political weapon to silence his opponent. I keep him on ignore, since my last exchange with him ended with him making disgusting lewd comments about my young children. I only saw his comments because you quoted him.

She also twisted the rule in her imbecilic statement.

Far from giving the benefit of the doubt to "a wink and a nod type comment", the rule states clearly that the opposite is the case.

12(b) - No sexual comments relating to minors. With the exception of news articles or a mature discussion involving stats, how it effects people etc, We DO NOT want ANY mention in ANY context about suggesting encounters with another poster and a child, or with yourself and another poster's child, nor any mention of kids being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped, having people being called pedophiles, suggesting posters may have been molested as a kid, having vague references to any of the former, having a "clever" play on words with a wink and a nod that might suggest any of the former, any slight references, WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?2-Rules-of-the-Board!

With a wink and a nod, he can light up your day. Like the sun peaking over the hill.

Everyone is having lots of fun with a friend... named... Hunter!

Lots of those TDS'ers around lately. I think they are breeding with each other.

No one wants to breed with the TDS queen troll. If you've ever seen a pic, you'll know why. :laugh:

I hope you saw Christiefan's excellent timeline take-down of the laptop claim. Turns out Hunter wasn't even living in that area when the "legally blind" repair guy claimed that he came in and dropped off the laptop. $100 bet that it's a Russian plant.

No one wants to breed with the TDS queen troll. If you've ever seen a pic, you'll know why. :laugh:

I hope you saw Christiefan's excellent timeline take-down of the laptop claim. Turns out Hunter wasn't even living in that area when the "legally blind" repair guy claimed that he came in and dropped off the laptop. $100 bet that it's a Russian plant.

Awww, come on. Are you seriously telling me that if TOP threw a kegger at her trailer park that she couldn't get laid?

No bet. Rudy is sucker just like most Trump supporters on this forum.

Awww, come on. Are you seriously telling me that if TOP threw a kegger at her trailer park that she couldn't get laid?

Any candidates would have to compete with the dogs. lol

No bet. Rudy is sucker just like most Trump supporters on this forum.

No argument there. The failure of the planted laptop to damage Biden in any way will be chalked up to "the Deep State is still active!" Wait for it.

Any candidates would have to compete with the dogs. lol

No argument there. The failure of the planted laptop to damage Biden in any way will be chalked up to "the Deep State is still active!" Wait for it.
Sorry, ma'm, but you underestimate the value of Beer Goggles.
tiphat.gif

s-l640.jpg

Agreed on the Deep State wackadoodles. Nothing surprises me coming from Trumpeteers.

Way to support Hunter and the ugly contents of his laptop.

How many lefties do you think have reported posts in an effort to exploit 12b on threads about Hunter and his laptop?

Michael_Spametta didn't "man up and take his punishment".

BTW, it's hilarious that the Queen and her Duchess of Dimwittedness think that owning a mansion on the left Coast proves Hunter couldn't have been in Delaware in April 2019.

Priceless!
We both know what happened to the reports on Spametta....it's posted here;)
I think it's very sweet and sacred when they bond....

Back