Hurricane Helen

Men meet for BBQ and beer. You crybullies ruined all that. Back in the day the site would try to have a real life gathering at least 2 or 3 times a year. The women showed amazing courage. Turns out they like having fun too.

The list of people who didn't show are those who took over Cyberia with malice.
^^^
Can't leave his bed to get a picture.

No worries, CO/goat. Since I don't trust liars and doxxers, I never expected honesty from you . :)
95385n.jpg

Time until CO/goat says "you first" even though it was his idea to meet. 10...9...8...

Humans are social creatures who are being programed to hate each other. I remember when the halloweeners no longer came around for trick or treat. The world became too dangerous for kids.
Maybe it was just your house, CO/goat.

Humans are social creatures who are being programed to hate each other. I remember when the halloweeners no longer came around for trick or treat. The world became too dangerous for kids.
The great unraveling of America really accelerated around 09 with the betrayals of the Great Recession, closely following The Debacle in Iraq.
You two should get together on a Florida beach just before the next hurricane; swap spit, lies and beer before the tide rolls over you.

Upload live streaming as you do it. It'd be epic! :thup:

^^^
Can't leave his bed to get a picture.

No worries, CO/goat. Since I don't trust liars and doxxers, I never expected honesty from you . :)

Time until CO/goat says "you first" even though it was his idea to meet. 10...9...8...
Malice is at the core of all our problems. We can't Google our way out of this mess.

Malice is at the core of all our problems. We can't Google our way out of this mess.
It is both a mind and heart failure....the massive ignorance is a huge part of the problem...and I am including those who allowed their minds to be molded by the Death Cult at the universities....they are some of the dumbest....imagining that they are some of the best humans who have ever walked the planet.

And to some degree they know they are failures, this is why they glom onto the fantasy of arrival at UTOPIA.

It is both a mind and heart failure....the massive ignorance is a huge part of the problem...and I am including those who allowed their minds to be molded by the Death Cult at the universities....they are some of the dumbest....imagining that they are some of the best humans who have ever walked the planet.

And to some degree they know they are failures, this is why they glom onto the fantasy of arrival at UTOPIA.
No sane human should be gloating about a hurricane the size of Helene. I get sick of all the hate. The irony of Florida being a swing state is the fed will write them a blank check.

No sane human should be gloating about a hurricane the size of Helene. I get sick of all the hate. The irony of Florida being a swing state is the fed will write them a blank check.
WOKE is sadistic to the core...they transfer their hate of themselves to the hate of others...it is as Jordan Peterson revenge against God for the crime of being....they are actively burning civilization to the ground.

WOKE is sadistic to the core...they transfer their hate of themselves to the hate of others...it is as Jordan Peterson revenge against God for the crime of being....they are actively burning civilization to the ground.
God has her eye on Gaza and hell hath no fury yada yada.

Most insurance companies actually actively require you to get to a safe port and out of the region during hurricane season or you forfeit coverage, in fact.
IF the boat is insured. As you'll see in this thread, many homes in Florida aren't insured. I have no doubt many Floridians don't insure their boats either.

I wonder about this guess of $110 billion in damages....seems on the low side to me.
The body count is the worst part. It could easily double. Not just from drowning and being smashed by debris, a few more lives will be lost in the cleanup.

Once the roads are clear, Florida and outside resources will be able to send in more cadaver dogs to follow with the cleanup. A helicopter can drop off a few dogs to look for the living, but most bodies will have to putrefy a bit under sand and debris in order for the dogs to find them.

Dog teams cost money, but the Republicans want to cut funds to federal funding of local assets.

I am pretty certain that a whole much more people are about to figure out that our government has betrayed us.

Better late than never.

Back