Hurricane Helen

Cedar Key is too far north, it's a 2 or 3 day sail to Key West. Once you're that far south, your mind opens to another dimension.
Maybe Karma will smile upon you with another hurricane doing to Key West what Helene did to Cedar Key.

While Hurricane Isaac and TS Joyce won't hit you, there's one in the Carib that has possibilities and one behind Joyce. :thup:

two_atl_7d0.png

Maybe Karma will smile upon you with another hurricane doing to Key West what Helene did to Cedar Key.

While Hurricane Isaac and TS Joyce won't hit you, there's one in the Carib that has possibilities and one behind Joyce. :thup:

two_atl_7d0.png
Hurricanes won't stop people from sailing the tropics. It's a good place to learn with countless islands to tie up during a storm.

Hurricanes won't stop people from sailing the tropics. It's a good place to learn with countless islands to tie up during a storm.
I enjoy sailing, but pass on sailing into hurricanes or anchoring my boat in the path of one. YMMV

I enjoy sailing, but pass on sailing into hurricanes or anchoring my boat in the path of one. YMMV
You may want to check out how many boats there are in Florida. People move there for a reason. A hurricane is yet another reason to hunker down with friends, a few guitars and a bottle of rum. Lest we forget the weed.

You may want to check out how many boats there are in Florida. People move there for a reason. A hurricane is yet another reason to hunker down with friends, a few guitars and a bottle of rum. Lest we forget the weed.
You forget I lived in Florida and flew all around it for 11 years, goat. I've survived 5 hurricanes and 2 typhoons.

I doubt you have left your bed in years and are lying about how much fun hurricanes are for you.

You forget I lived in Florida and flew all around it for 11 years, goat. I've survived 5 hurricanes and 2 typhoons.

I doubt you have left your bed in years and are lying about how much fun hurricanes are for you.
I'll meet you for some BBQ and a few beers anytime you want. I've been in tornados, hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, deep freeze and blizzards, and have the pix to prove it. Last on the dance floor pays.

I'll meet you for some BBQ and a few beers anytime you want. I've been in tornados, hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, deep freeze and blizzards, and have the pix to prove it. Last on the dance floor pays.
Sure, CO/goat, I always trust liars and doxxers on the Internet. :rofl2: 🤣:rofl2:

Post a picture of yourself next to a 7-Eleven height strip and I'll let you know, CO/goat.
Men meet for BBQ and beer. You crybullies ruined all that. Back in the day the site would try to have a real life gathering at least 2 or 3 times a year. The women showed amazing courage. Turns out they like having fun too.

The list of people who didn't show are those who took over Cyberia with malice.

Men meet for BBQ and beer. You crybullies ruined all that. Back in the day the site would try to have a real life gathering at least 2 or 3 times a year. The women showed amazing courage. Turns out they like having fun too.

The list of people who didn't show are those who took over Cyberia with malice.
Meet-ups we big at Able2Know....there were generally even special hats made for the event.

Meet-ups we big at Able2Know....there were generally even special hats made for the event.
Humans are social creatures who are being programed to hate each other. I remember when the halloweeners no longer came around for trick or treat. The world became too dangerous for kids.

Humans are social creatures who are being programed to hate each other. I remember when the halloweeners no longer came around for trick or treat. The world became too dangerous for kids.
The great unraveling of America really accelerated around 09 with the betrayals of the Great Recession, closely following The Debacle in Iraq.

Back