I am a professional ghost hunter

Been doing it about ten years now so feel free to ask me any questions you like.

No questions. Self-explanatory enough.

I'm sure that there's a lot of money in it.

I just don't understand why we have such an out of control ghost problem these days.

What is the point of it?

People need help so I come in and solve the problem for them.

It should be noted that in ten years I have found no evidence of a haunting, although some strange things have occurred, but almost always I can find the reason for the mysterious event and it puts them at ease.

People need help so I come in and solve the problem for them.

It should be noted that in ten years I have found no evidence of a haunting, although some strange things have occurred, but almost always I can find the reason for the mysterious event and it puts them at ease.

What problem?

What "strange things"?

What problem?

What "strange things"?

The most common is unexplained knocking that I cannot find the source for. Usually it’s the wind blowing or loose wires or something but I’ve heard knocking on a solitary object right in front of me but that is just unexplained it is not evidence of anything.

The second most common are unexplained movements of children, moving in ways that simply are not possible, like a toddler suddenly being pushed backward

Steve-5e3ac0840f495__880.jpg

The most common is unexplained knocking that I cannot find the source for. Usually it’s the wind blowing or loose wires or something but I’ve heard knocking on a solitary object right in front of me but that is just unexplained it is not evidence of anything.

The second most common are unexplained movements of children, moving in ways that simply are not possible, like a toddler suddenly being pushed backward

What exactly would you be expected to do if there actually was a ghost?

What exactly would you be expected to do if there actually was a ghost?

Verify it through interaction and video.

Once that is done I would inform my employer and let them know that ghosts are not actual entities but simply a recording of a past event.

Something happened in time where their image simply remained but it cannot interact with this world at all

Think of it as a very short video clip that just keeps repeating over and over.

And let me note that there is a difference between ghosts ant poltergeists which are in fact a real entity and can interact with our world

Last edited:
Is that because you failed as a professional snipe hunter?

Around my retirement I started watching videos of ghosts and I noticed they were essential all the same. Moving furniture, knocking, lights going on and off, doors opening and closing and yet they all could have been easily faked.

When people’s filmed a ghost they all ran in terror instead of running towards it to see what it was so I decided to do real investigation myself.

Hence my new career was born

Around my retirement I started watching videos of ghosts and I noticed they were essential all the same. Moving furniture, knocking, lights going on and off, doors opening and closing and yet they all could have been easily faked.

When people’s filmed a ghost they all ran in terror instead of running towards it to see what it was so I decided to do real investigation myself.

Hence my new career was born

I'd have a lot more respect for you if you chased Wendigos.

I'd have a lot more respect for you if you chased Wendigos.

I have been hired to investigate strange animal sightings but I realized that I do not possess the skills necessary for that.

You need to be trained in hunting or tracking so I no longer take on cases like that.

I have been hired to investigate strange animal sightings but I realized that I do not possess the skills necessary for that.

You need to be trained in hunting or tracking so I no longer take on cases like that.

A wendigo is not an animal. And if you've never seen a ghost then you're not really a ghost hunter are you?

Back