I am a professional ghost hunter

It's not a wendigo or a ghost so nice try asswipe.

Hurdurdurdurdurdurh!

derp-face.gif

Yeah, you're a semi-tard.

Busting on you is probably a waste of time.

So I'm working on my script for 'Ghost Shark'. Hoping Nick Cage will be the lead.

Tagline: Die AGAIN, motherfucker.

Will you consult?

I have no doubt you love milking fools for their money.

Actually they are very appreciative when I inform them of what was causing the disturbance.

Now they can have peace of mind.

If you take your car into a mechanic because you hear knocking under the hood is he milking them?

I do the same thing

Actually they are very appreciative when I inform them of what was causing the disturbance.

Now they can have peace of mind.

If you take your car into a mechanic because you hear knocking under the hood is he milking them?

I do the same thing
If it's an electric car and he says I need new piston rings, yes.

Ghosts don't exist. You know it and I know it yet you take money from people to tell them their house is "clean", "exorcized" or what ever supernatural line you sell them. Again, a fool and their money are soon parted. You are taking advantage of fools.

If it's an electric car and he says I need new piston rings, yes.

Ghosts don't exist. You know it and I know it yet you take money from people to tell them their house is "clean", "exorcized" or what ever supernatural line you sell them. Again, a fool and their money are soon parted. You are taking advantage of fools.

You do not know that and neither do I.

You do not know that and neither do I.

There is no evidence of supernatural events inside the Universe. Saying there are no ghosts is different then saying there is nothing beyond the physical universe. The Universe has rules and those rules are never broken. Misunderstood? Yes. Broken? No.

What's beyond the Universe is only limited by one's imagination since there's no physical evidence, just like there's no physical evidence regarding the birth of the Big Bang. Only evidence of what happened after.

There is no evidence of supernatural events inside the Universe. Saying there are no ghosts is different then saying there is nothing beyond the physical universe. The Universe has rules and those rules are never broken. Misunderstood? Yes. Broken? No.

What's beyond the Universe is only limited by one's imagination since there's no physical evidence, just like there's no physical evidence regarding the birth of the Big Bang. Only evidence of what happened after.

You mean beyond the Oort Cloud?

Back