I am a professional ghost hunter

I'm a believer in a Watchmaker God. You seem to believe God gave mankind Free Will then spent the rest of the time fucking with people by denying them that Free Will. You believe Satan is equal to God, meaning God is not all powerful or all-knowledgeable since God created Lucifer in the first place.

Satan is not equal but God did give him dominion over earth until judgement day meaning that he and his fallen angels have free roam here.

And how am I denying anyone free will?

Satan is not equal but God did give him dominion over earth until judgement day meaning that he and his fallen angels have free roam here.

So God is an evil fuckwad who loves torturing children by inflicting Satan upon them. Got it. Thanks for the update! :thup::

Does it pay better than being a fry cook or convenience store clerk...? Just curious...

Depends on what I have to do. If I need to stay in a hot attic for two days in July it will cost more then just setting up a camera on a baby’s crib and watching the monitor from the living room.

It’s generally only a few hundred dollars though, pretty much just to cover expenses. I have enough money so I am not doing it for that.

Mostly I do it because I’m looking for proof and the best way of getting proof is going where people have claimed to have seen ghosts

Where does it say that in the Bible? Or did a ghost tell you?So God lied about his promise to people. Figures he's a fucking asshole. LOL

Not you, God....plus your assertion that God gave Satan dominion over the Earth. That negates Free Will.

Depends on what I have to do. If I need to stay in a hot attic for two days in July it will cost more then just setting up a camera on a baby’s crib and watching the monitor from the living room.

It’s generally only a few hundred dollars though, pretty much just to cover expenses. I have enough money so I am not doing it for that.

Mostly I do it because I’m looking for proof and the best way of getting proof is going where people have claimed to have seen ghosts
We have a ghost here at JPP, he's known as Legion.

Where does it say that in the Bible? Or did a ghost tell you?So God lied about his promise to people. Figures he's a fucking asshole. LOL

Not you, God....plus your assertion that God gave Satan dominion over the Earth. That negates Free Will.

Your free will means you don’t have to follow Satan but apparently you decided you want to go with him.

How does Voldermort fit into the picture?

Well, only the kids he DIDN'T slaughter during passover. For, you know, pissing him off.

Good example.

To be clear; I draw a difference between the existence of a supreme power outside the Universe and mankind's ancient views of such a power. Let's not for get that mankind used to think volcanoes, floods, thunderstorms and comets were caused by the gods.

Science allows us to learn the difference between natural phenomena and the Wrath of the Gods. :)

FWIW, IMHO, God gave mankind brains and there was an expectation that those brains would be used.

Good example.

To be clear; I draw a difference between the existence of a supreme power outside the Universe and mankind's ancient views of such a power. Let's not for get that mankind used to think volcanoes, floods, thunderstorms and comets were caused by the gods.

Science allows us to learn the difference between natural phenomena and the Wrath of the Gods. :)

FWIW, IMHO, God gave mankind brains and there was an expectation that those brains would be used.

I get the feeling that your anger towards God is because He is trying to come into your life and you are resisting.

I will be more than happy to pray for you so send me a personal message just saying yes and I will

I get the feeling that your anger towards God is because He is trying to come into your life and you are resisting.

I will be more than happy to pray for you so send me a personal message just saying yes and I will

Why would I be angry at God? Are you drinking early again, Stretch?

Thanks for the kind offer, but I doubt your veracity. Liars are rarely sincere.

PS All sock puppeteers are liars. Dishonest scumbags. Changing one's name is one thing. Multiple accounts to push an agenda is dishonest.

Been doing it about ten years now so feel free to ask me any questions you like.

Do you make good money? Seriously. This sounds like a fun job. I don't believe in ghosts and am unafraid of noises in the night. Skepticism has to help a bit.

Back