I am a professional ghost hunter

Why would I be angry at God? Are you drinking early again, Stretch?

Thanks for the kind offer, but I doubt your veracity. Liars are rarely sincere.

PS All sock puppeteers are liars. Dishonest scumbags. Changing one's name is one thing. Multiple accounts to push an agenda is dishonest.

Yep that's sista stench

As a Christian I believe in the supernatural which includes demons or the fallen angels.

Since that realm exists other things like ghosts could also manifest.

Now if you are not a believer then there is nothing that will ever convince you of their existence other than experiencing it yourself but I doubt you put yourself in positions where you may experience something.

It’s proof you don’t use proof in your belief system

Satan is not equal but God did give him dominion over earth until judgement day meaning that he and his fallen angels have free roam here.

And how am I denying anyone free will?

And your proof that drew you to believe these things is what?

I get the feeling that your anger towards God is because He is trying to come into your life and you are resisting.

I will be more than happy to pray for you so send me a personal message just saying yes and I will

You just don’t seem to understand what he is showing you about your claimed beliefs

It’s baseless crap that has no basis in fact

Why would I be angry at God? Are you drinking early again, Stretch?

Thanks for the kind offer, but I doubt your veracity. Liars are rarely sincere.

PS All sock puppeteers are liars. Dishonest scumbags. Changing one's name is one thing. Multiple accounts to push an agenda is dishonest.

I'm sorry you're so angry at God and humanity because he gave you a Tiny Penis.

It's not that big of a deal, bro.

In your case it's REALLY not that big of a deal.

Last edited:
Sounds like you plagiarized the script for "The Cleaver".

Well, that would imply that I am actually seriously considering WRITING a script. I have no idea what the cleaver is, but unless it stars Nicolas Cage as a Ghost Shark hunter, it's nothing like my brilliant idea.

I'm sorry you're so angry at God and humanity because he gave you a Tiny Penis.

It's not that big of a deal, bro.

In your case it's REALLY not that big of a deal.
The marines tortured Dutch a lot more for his tiny penis than god could possibly know.

As a card-carrying woke libtard, I try to keep an open mind about these things. But there's just something kind of icky about the Reichwing dudes here and their fascination with DU's dick. Of course, if it's consensual, who are we to criticize?

:laugh:

Last edited:
As a card-carrying woke libtard, I try to keep an open mind about these things. But there's just something kind of icky about the Reichwing dudes' here and their fascination with DU's dick. Of course, if it's consensual, who are we to criticize?

:laugh:

TBH, I find it very complimentary to have so many RW men thinking about me and my genitals. :D

Do you think they are all sitting at their keyboards with a six-pack of Bud Light and a bottle of Jergens?

TBH, I find it very complimentary to have so many RW men thinking about me and my genitals. :D

Do you think they are all sitting at their keyboards with a six-pack of Bud Light and a bottle of Jergens?

:laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

... and a family size bag of M&Ms, Ms. Jenner's Sports Illustrated spread on the walls, and Josh "Hawlin' Ass" Hawley's How to Be a Real Man under the recliner.

Back