I am a professional ghost hunter

There is a valid psychological component to such rites. It depends upon the faith of the victim. The human mind truly is a beautiful thing. Not perfect, but amazingly powerful. No magic required.

Consider the movie “A Beautiful Mind” about John Nash. He was a schizophrenic who “saw” other people. A more accurate portrayal is the 55 minute documentary on youtube: A Brilliant Madness.

Once aware of his condition, Nash was able to struggle through it by knowing what was real and what was illusion. Stretch clearly doesn’t know the difference.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/John-Nash

Of course there is a psychological component which is why all exorcists must travel to Rome for specific training.

When performing an exorcism the priest doesn’t just stand there saying the name of Jesus they can only cast out the spiryif they open themselves up to it meaning they are giving the demon full authority to attack him.

The Church has learned over centuries how to combat the attacks the demons will use which is the reason that only the Catholic Church does exorcisms

There is a valid psychological component to such rites. It depends upon the faith of the victim. The human mind truly is a beautiful thing. Not perfect, but amazingly powerful. No magic required.

Consider the movie “A Beautiful Mind” about John Nash. He was a schizophrenic who “saw” other people. A more accurate portrayal is the 55 minute documentary on youtube: A Brilliant Madness.

Once aware of his condition, Nash was able to struggle through it by knowing what was real and what was illusion. Stretch clearly doesn’t know the difference.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/John-Nash

A Brilliant Mind was a terrific movie and I agree with you. Thanks for posting this video, I'll definitely watch it tonight.

Of course there is a psychological component which is why all exorcists must travel to Rome for specific training.

When performing an exorcism the priest doesn’t just stand there saying the name of Jesus they can only cast out the spiryif they open themselves up to it meaning they are giving the demon full authority to attack him.

The Church has learned over centuries how to combat the attacks the demons will use which is the reason that only the Catholic Church does exorcisms
I’m not Catholic and I don’t have to be to understand there’s no such thing as supernatural forces, ghosts, demons or the like. It would be dishonest for God to break the rules created for our Universe.

I’m not Catholic and I don’t have to be to understand there’s no such thing as supernatural forces, ghosts, demons or the like. It would be dishonest for God to break the rules created for our Universe.

If you believe in God you believe in the supernatural

I like crackers in my green pea soup!

If you believe in God you believe in the supernatural

Correct. I also believe God gave us brains with the expectation we’d use them. Genesis 9:16 says God promises not to fuck with mankind….or words to that effect.

There is no evidence God is breaking the covenant by fucking with human beings using supernatural powers nor that God is allowing Satan to do so.

Correct. I also believe God gave us brains with the expectation we’d use them. Genesis 9:16 says God promises not to fuck with mankind….or words to that effect.

There is no evidence God is breaking the covenant by fucking with human beings using supernatural powers nor that God is allowing Satan to do so.

That is the proof I am hunting for

At what point are you going to admit you're engaged in fraud?

I commit no fraud.

People or organizations hire me to investigate mysterious situations they have encountered so I do and let them know the reasons of what was going on.

Scooby Doo also never found a real ghost

I commit no fraud.

People or organizations hire me to investigate mysterious situations they have encountered so I do and let them know the reasons of what was going on.

Scooby Doo also never found a real ghost
So you’re a cartoon character. It fits. :thup:

Back