I am a professional ghost hunter

I would if I actually had encountered any

Then why don't you tell the people who hire you to find ghosts that they don't exist? They should just save their money. You supposedly have spent over a decade committed to researching the topic and have no tangible evidence ghosts exist.

I commit no fraud.

People or organizations hire me to investigate mysterious situations they have encountered so I do and let them know the reasons of what was going on.

Scooby Doo also never found a real ghost

Based on seeing episoides of Ghost Hunters, I do believe that ghosts exist, but that doesn't mean that they're easy to take snapshots of, if indeed it's possible at all. I don't think I ever saw en episode of Ghost Hunters that had video of one. They seem to be easier to detect in other ways, such as a door slamming for no apparent reason or things like that.

Then why don't you tell the people who hire you to find ghosts that they don't exist? They should just save their money. You supposedly have spent over a decade committed to researching the topic and have no tangible evidence ghosts exist.

What?!!! How is she supposed to scam people out of their money if she did that??? Sheesh. Think, Cypress. Think!

Based on seeing episoides of Ghost Hunters, I do believe that ghosts exist, but that doesn't mean that they're easy to take snapshots of, if indeed it's possible at all. I don't think I ever saw en episode of Ghost Hunters that had video of one. They seem to be easier to detect in other ways, such as a door slamming for no apparent reason or things like that.

Of course you do. Most Russians are basically Third Worlders these days after Putin and his Oligarchs took most of your country’s wealth for themselves.

They believe ghosts exist so until I provide a explanation my words make no difference

It’s like going to the doctor and saying you’re sick and the doctor just looks at you and says no your not without even checking anything

They believe ghosts exist so until I provide a explanation my words make no difference

It’s like going to the doctor and saying you’re sick and the doctor just looks at you and says no your not without even checking anything

Do some believe the Earth is flat? Masks don’t work? The Earth revolves around the Sun?

I'll repost:

Been doing it about ten years now so feel free to ask me any questions you like.

Do you make good money? Seriously. This sounds like a fun job. I don't believe in ghosts and am unafraid of noises in the night. Skepticism has to help a bit.

I commit no fraud.

People or organizations hire me to investigate mysterious situations they have encountered so I do and let them know the reasons of what was going on.

Scooby Doo also never found a real ghost

You called yourself a ghost hunter and say that ghosts don't exist. Yes, you're a fraud.

I'll repost:

Do you make good money? Seriously. This sounds like a fun job. I don't believe in ghosts and am unafraid of noises in the night. Skepticism has to help a bit.

No I don’t do it for money, I just charge enough to cover expenses. I am already retired so I am just searching for proof and if I can help people in the process then all the better

I didn’t say they don’t exist I said I have not found conclusive proof yet
No one has ever found proof because ghosts don’t exist.

IMO, it’s fascinating to see you believe you’d be the one to prove ghosts exist when the top scientists of all the world’s major countries can’t find a single shred of evidence.

No one has ever found proof because ghosts don’t exist.

IMO, it’s fascinating to see you believe you’d be the one to prove ghosts exist when the top scientists of all the world’s major countries can’t find a single shred of evidence.

Nothing is proven until someone proves it.

The top scientists haven’t proven it because they aren’t trying to but I am.

For centuries the top scientists thought that the sun orbited around the earth until someone proved it didn’t.

And I am only one of thousands looking for evidence

Nothing is proven until someone proves it.

The top scientists haven’t proven it because they aren’t trying to but I am.

For centuries the top scientists thought that the sun orbited around the earth until someone proved it didn’t.

And I am only one of thousands looking for evidence

Really, Stretch. Do you really believe the corporations are so fucking stupid that they haven’t put their best people on it? What do you think such a thing would be worth…especially of one of them patented the process? Or provide transportation…and back…from beyond?

Remember the observation that prayer is talking to God, but schizophrenia is when God talks back?

Really, Stretch. Do you really believe the corporations are so fucking stupid that they haven’t put their best people on it? What do you think such a thing would be worth…especially of one of them patented the process? Or provide transportation…and back…from beyond?

Remember the observation that prayer is talking to God, but schizophrenia is when God talks back?

There would be no profit in it.

Knowing they exist doesn’t mean you can travel to a different realm or something.

They also don’t go out looking for Bigfoot or aliens

There would be no profit in it.

Knowing they exist doesn’t mean you can travel to a different realm or something.

They also don’t go out looking for Bigfoot or aliens
Wow. You really do think you are the smartest person in the room, don’tcha ol’ girl?

Obviously if everyone could do it, then there’s no profit. Since it’s been impossible to prove up to this point, that means only special people, like yourself, Stretch, and special equipment are necessary to make it work. The laws of supply and demand would apply. Those “special people” and the machinery would go for a high price and be controlled by the rich and powerful.

Do you really think that if Trump could have foreseen the future through ghosts that he wouldn’t have done so? Or contacted his old man for help? He could blow a billion dollars on it and still have a billion or so left over. Why didn’t he? Because he knows ghosts don’t exist.

Wow. You really do think you are the smartest person in the room, don’tcha ol’ girl?

Obviously if everyone could do it, then there’s no profit. Since it’s been impossible to prove up to this point, that means only special people, like yourself, Stretch, and special equipment are necessary to make it work. The laws of supply and demand would apply. Those “special people” and the machinery would go for a high price and be controlled by the rich and powerful.

Do you really think that if Trump could have foreseen the future through ghosts that he wouldn’t have done so? Or contacted his old man for help? He could blow a billion dollars on it and still have a billion or so left over. Why didn’t he? Because he knows ghosts don’t exist.

There are new things discovered everyday because people are looking for them.

If people thought like you they would have just given up and we wouldn’t even know how to make fire.

And why do you care how I spend my free time, does it affect you in any possible way?

There are new things discovered everyday because people are looking for them.

If people thought like you they would have just given up and we wouldn’t even know how to make fire.

And why do you care how I spend my free time, does it affect you in any possible way?
I remember a time when some people thought they could build a rocket to the Moon in their backyard. You remind me of them. :)

I’m all for reaching for new things. IMO, best to keep it within the Natural Universe.

I’m interested in you, Stretch. All the Abbie Normals attract my attention. :)

I remember a time when some people thought they could build a rocket to the Moon in their backyard. You remind me of them. :)

I’m all for reaching for new things. IMO, best to keep it within the Natural Universe.

I’m interested in you, Stretch. All the Abbie Normals attract my attention. :)

People hire professionals if they hear their water heater knocking, if they hear weird footsteps they hire me to figure it out.

They contact me, I don’t contact them

People hire professionals if they hear their water heater knocking, if they hear weird footsteps they hire me to figure it out.

They contact me, I don’t contact them
And, like a scamming plumber or electrician, you milk them for all they are worth. Yes, I get your con, Stretch. I just don’t agree with it on moral grounds.

Back