I am bored AMA

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
Ask me anything and I shall answer. Also, I have a bottle of Hendricks.

If you're on my ignore list, I wouldn't suggest posting here for obvious reasons.

Ask me anything and I shall answer. Also, I have a bottle of Hendricks.

If you're on my ignore list, I wouldn't suggest posting here for obvious reasons.

Why don't trans-Atlantic cables get destroyed by the magma coming out of the mid Atlantic Ridge?

Which would you rather spend a day having sexual relations with -

A giant version of yourself with the stamina of a marathon runner or a hundred dwarf versions of yourself who suffer with premature ejaculation?

Which would you rather spend a day having sexual relations with -

A giant version of yourself with the stamina of a marathon runner or a hundred dwarf versions of yourself who suffer with premature ejaculation?

How giant are we talking? Like Goliath giant or King Kong giant?

I would ask if you know what the lyrics to "Hang on Sloopy' mean...but I've been asking that for 20 years and no one has ever had an answer, plus you have me on ignore. I guess I am destined to always wonder.

I would ask if you know what the lyrics to "Hang on Sloopy' mean...but I've been asking that for 20 years and no one has ever had an answer, plus you have me on ignore. I guess I am destined to always wonder.

His loss if he has you on ignore!

I just logged in; no q's at the moment.

His loss if he has you on ignore!

I just logged in; no q's at the moment.

As good an explanation as any!

"Hang on Sloopy" is about being in love/a relationship with a girl of another socio-economic class. Wes Farrell and Bert Russell wrote the song in the mid-1960s, and it was originally titled "My Girl Sloopy"; "Sloopy" is a reference to American jazz singer Dorothy Sloop, who often went by the name "Sloopy."

The first stanza speaks to the boy's love and concern for a poor girl, whose father holds some menial or socially undesirable job that she is ashamed of. He tells her he doesn't care what her daddy "do," and that he's in love with her and to hang on, things will improve.

The second stanza speaks to the strong sexual attraction between the two, and is a veiled reference to the act of fellatio, with the boy laying on his back. He delights in her long hair, and coaxes her to let her hair down and "hang down on me." Backed by the chorus, he urges her to "come on, come on." He tells her "it feels so good" and that she knows it feels so good. The song quickens in tempo and he exhorts her to "shake it, shake it, shake it," letting out a "yeah!" before the song crescendos with a long howl, symbolizing the ecstasy of his orgasm.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_do_the_lyrics_mean_in_the_song_Hang_on_Sloopy

what is your favorite dinosaur?

Can you do a handstand?

What was your favorite MRE in iraq? Do you always get to choose what you want or are you randomly given whatever?

Are you impressed I know what an MRE is?

What natural disaster would you most like to experience?

What makes you mad?

What makes you sad?

What makes you glad?

Do you like questions?

What is one pretentious thing you would like to have some understanding of so you could be pretentious?

What would you need to be paid to be a vegetarian for a year?

Do you secretly kind of like darla?

Favorite movie in the last year?

Back