I am bored AMA

Hey I like industrial strength heavy metal too. Billy doesn't have the frame of reference that we have surviving the Disco era. It would be interesting to see how they would respond if Clearwater decided to play nothing but country or nothing but HipHop and see how long it would take before they grew to despise HipHop or Country as much as we despise Disco.

i already detest hip hop and country. country music in particular always gets me to the point of almost killing myself.

Hey I like industrial strength heavy metal too. Billy doesn't have the frame of reference that we have surviving the Disco era. It would be interesting to see how they would respond if Clearwater decided to play nothing but country or nothing but HipHop and see how long it would take before they grew to despise HipHop or Country as much as we despise Disco.

Mott.....you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Rollin' down the backwoods
Tennessee byways,
One arm on the wheel....

You guys got me in the mood to play a bit. That's it, going to get my guitar....good night.

IVAN BE HAVING QUESTIN FOR MAN OF MANY RED NAMES. IS THERE HUMAN WORSE THAN CHECHEN?

ANSWER IS NO. CHECHEN IS NOT HUMAN. CHECHEN IS LIKE BIG COCKROACH THAT CANNOT BE EATEN WHILE WAITING IN STATE RATION LINE.

Back