I am hereby challenging Cypress to a bet for charity

When you're a Christian like me it's always a debate with gambling. Donating to charity isn't something for some political bet in this manner. I suppose you could throw down a donation to a charity of consensus or one the parties invested agree upon for fun but the idea of it being whatever you want seems not in good faith and a disservice to the ideas of charity. For example, could you see Billy having to donate to baby boomers? The Christian stance is very complex and varying so I won't even try to explain it too much.

Shut the fuck up you over pretentious, moralizing prick

Your level of self importance is grating. No wonder you are forced to live off of your mother.

Seriously what is your plan for when she dies? Which relative gets your sorry ass?

I will bet you 100 dollars straight up that trump wins kansas

Loser must donate to a charity of the winners choice and provide proof of doing so.

Let me know if you are willing to put your money where your mouth is.

I am also fine with non-charity bets as well.

Remember when Jarod said Georgia and Texas would go for Clinton?

I will bet you 100 dollars straight up that trump wins kansas

Loser must donate to a charity of the winners choice and provide proof of doing so.

Let me know if you are willing to put your money where your mouth is.

I am also fine with non-charity bets as well.

Christ Grind....That’s like betting him that George Wallace will win Alabama. Why such a pussy bet? Why not just ask him to donate to charity.

Why not a real bet? Bet if Trump will win Ohio.

Christ Grind....That’s like betting him that George Wallace will win Alabama. Why such a pussy bet? Why not just ask him to donate to charity.

Why not a real bet? Bet if Trump will win Ohio.
oh man. right now that is far from a sure bet.
No OH = no WH

Trump will win Ohio

Who knows? It’s to close to call in Ohio. He’s significantly behind in FL, WI, PA an MI and Biden only needs to flip two of those States. Trump rules in Rural Ohio but is generally despised in our cities. The real battle will be in suburbia and it pretty evenly divided in the burbs.

Who knows? It’s to close to call in Ohio. He’s significantly behind in FL, WI, PA an MI and Biden only needs to flip two of those States. Trump rules in Rural Ohio but is generally despised in our cities. The real battle will be in suburbia and it pretty evenly divided in the burbs.

Trump will win OH, FL, WI and PA. Probably Mi and maybe MN

Back