I am sending this to the Creation Science Museum

Disagreed.

BTW, you fucked up the quote. No doubt it's not the only fuck up in your life.

An error I stand corrected on. As to your last sentence....sour grapes that avoid the validity of my last post. You can disagree all you want, but you can't logically or factually disprove what I stated. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
An error I stand corrected on. As to your last sentence....sour grapes that avoid the validity of my last post. You can disagree all you want, but you can't logically or factually disprove what I stated. Carry on.

You think Jesus was Negroid not Caucasoid. Awesome.

Go back far enough and we're all Africans. Let my people go!!!

And this is what I'm talking about......push you against the wall were you can't logically or factually defend your stance, and you live up to the monicker under your screen name and icon. If there is a racial element to said discussion, you reflect the nasty little mindset of all intellectually limited bigots and racists that permeates these posts.

But hope springs eternal. Go back and READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY the link I posted regarding the ethnicity and racial make up of Jesus as based on the population of the regions at the time. Once you're up to speed, then we can have a discussion. Anything else from you, I won't bother responding to. Get crack'in, Dutch.

And this is what I'm talking about......push you against the wall were you can't logically or factually defend your stance, and you live up to the monicker under your screen name and icon. If there is a racial element to said discussion, you reflect the nasty little mindset of all intellectually limited bigots and racists that permeates these posts.

But hope springs eternal. Go back and READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY the link I posted regarding the ethnicity and racial make up of Jesus as based on the population of the regions at the time. Once you're up to speed, then we can have a discussion. Anything else from you, I won't bother responding to. Get crack'in, Dutch.

Meh. He was a caucasoid just like all the other natives of the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Meh. He was a caucasoid just like all the other natives of the area.

Ahh, the predictable retort of the insipidly stubborn.

Say goodnight, Gracie.

Back