I am way higher than Grind right now.

Rune

Mjölner
On maybe a half a joint of pineapple.

You can't get this high with a vape, Grind.
Plus I might smoke some more.

Fucking millennium babies. I would use a bong before a vape. And I like vapes.
But not for this weed. That would be a waste. So fuck you.

Come to Hawaii patent boy, I'll show you some stuff.

And you're totally right about vapes v bongs. Some good stuff cannot be vaped, period. Cannot be piped, cannot be rolled, it has to be bonged.

Come here bra, let's have it out and smoke some.

Seriously, if you ever get over being angry all the time, PM me, I'll tell which Island I'm on and Hawaiian is definitely different. Not that I have never had better mainland, but, Hawaii, well, get over your issues, come out and we will peace pipe this behind us.

Edit: yeah, I've wronged you too, so STFU

pff.gif

Last edited:

I wish someone would lace your weed with a lethal dose of heroin

I've got a decent bong. I do use it from time to time. It hurts me though because I'm like...man.. this would be so many seshs's of vaping.

Joints are great. I love joints in the summer in the hammock or on the beach. I was trying to score weed in florida a couple weeks ago but to no avail :(

Summer time joints are the best. All the birds chirping, the bugs buzzing, the summer breeze. high summers are great.

Come to Hawaii patent boy, I'll show you some stuff.

And you're totally right about vapes v bongs. Some good stuff cannot be vaped, period. Cannot be piped, cannot be rolled, it has to be bonged.

Come here bra, let's have it out and smoke some.

Seriously, if you ever get over being angry all the time, PM me, I'll tell which Island I'm on and Hawaiian is definitely different. Not that I have never had better mainland, but, Hawaii, well, get over your issues, come out and we will peace pipe this behind us.

Edit: yeah, I've wronged you too, so STFU

pff.gif

this part is wrong man. nothing will preserve taste or quality of weed more than a vape will.

Back