I am way higher than Grind right now.

Keep your stash in the freezer.

Overwhelmingly, the main argument for vaping is the health benefit. Other than that....delivery systems are what they are.
This old hippie says joints rule.
I actually hate pipes they taste like ash.
Vapes are awesome and they do preserve the stash but given a choice I will always roll a bone.

Sativa isn't relaxing.
Super powered sativa is causing psychotic breakdowns among those who overindulge.
Too much indica and you take a nice nap.
Given that I only smoke at night, after all my work is done, I've been strictly high powered Indica for over 20 years....locally grown outdoors. It helps me to sleep, and having the small amount of thc in my blood keeps me from killing idiots who piss me off.

And the high cbd count helps w/aches/pains.

Vapes are awesome and they do preserve the stash but given a choice I will always roll a bone.
I literally need one or two pokes with this stuff. I only use stone or glass pipes, so I don't have those taste issues....but I agree in principle. And...stone/glass is easily cleaned with alcohol. The main reason I don't vape for health purposes is due to the very small amount that I actually ingest during the course of the year. If I'm at a concert with a crowd, I'll roll a bone. Or...I've already rolled one to smoke with a friend, but cut off 1/3 of it to consume, leaving the rest without that roach taste later.

Don't get me wrong though, I am a sativa devotee.
Sativa is great for productivity if you are going to tackle a project. Indica is way too overpowering, and does indeed put you on the couch.

Joints waste too much of the herb.

If you're smoking the good stuff, you don't want half of it literally "going up in smoke" while you hold in the previous hit.

Given that I only smoke at night, after all my work is done, I've been strictly high powered Indica for over 20 years....locally grown outdoors. It helps me to sleep, and having the small amount of thc in my blood keeps me from killing idiots who piss me off.

And the high cbd count helps w/aches/pains.

I literally need one or two pokes with this stuff. I only use stone or glass pipes, so I don't have those taste issues....but I agree in principle. And...stone/glass is easily cleaned with alcohol. The main reason I don't vape for health purposes is due to the very small amount that I actually ingest during the course of the year. If I'm at a concert with a crowd, I'll roll a bone. Or...I've already rolled one to smoke with a friend, but cut off 1/3 of it to consume, leaving the rest without that roach taste later.

Sativa is great for productivity if you are going to tackle a project. Indica is way too overpowering, and does indeed put you on the couch.

Wait, did I post in this thread?

Where am I?

Oh yeah, Hawaii, pronounced Havaii

Rune, have you caught up yet?

I am stoneder than you even when I am straight.
Not sure how I quoted Althea

Last edited:

If you're smoking the good stuff, you don't want half of it literally "going up in smoke" while you hold in the previous hit.

I am a social pot smoker, I never smoke alone.

Don't hold in your hit, bad for your lungs and you don't get any higher.

Small price to pay to not have to taste ash regardless of pipe type.

In Europe they mix tobacco with weed when they roll a joint. It actually taste pleasant that way and cuts way back on the choke cough aspect with less wastage as you only add as much weed as you need for a buzz but there is the health aspect.

I don't partake anymore cause of my compulsive personality. It interferes with other life priorities.

In Europe they mix tobacco with weed when they roll a joint. It actually taste pleasant that way and cuts way back on the choke cough aspect with less wastage as you only add as much weed as you need for a buzz but there is the health aspect.

I don't partake anymore cause of my compulsive personality. It interferes with other life priorities.

Cheap fucks

Keep your stash in the freezer.

Overwhelmingly, the main argument for vaping is the health benefit. Other than that....delivery systems are what they are.

Another n00b that doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about when it comes to vaping. Here are many reasons why one should vape:

1. Health. You aren't breathing in smoke particles. Or far less. This is true.

2. Economics. You get waaaaay more distance out of your weed with vaping as it only requires a little bit to get you blasted. What would give me one bong session could easily give me about ~12 vape sessions

3. Stealthiness. First with vapes you can hit it without anyone even noticing. You aren't leaving a trail of smoke behind you wherever you are going. With vaping the smell dissipates very quickly. This is great if you are living in apartments, no smoke is getting caught up in the curtains which can make the smell linger for a long time. It's also great for being at concerts or in an area where you might not want people to know you are getting blazed. It's the perfect out and about solution.

4. AVB (Already Vaped Bud) - with vaping, you are able to REUSE your weed and make edibles with it. Normally you can't just eat weed straight, as it needs to be decarboxylated via cooking. However vaping already takes care of this process. The end result is that after vaping you can take your AVB and throw it into coffee, throw it on top of your food, make smores with it, cookies, all types of food, or literally just eat it straight and you'll get blasted. Can't do that with normal smoking. So remember what I said in point 2 about about economics? Not only are you getting like 10x the amount of sessions with vaping but then you also get MORE sessions when you eat it.

5. Taste. Without torching your weed with fire, if you have high quality bud vaping will allow you to appreciate the flower more.

1. Health. You got me there. Nolo Contendre

2. If anything you smoke less because you are wussy enough to use a vape in the first place.

3. This part is totaly true. You can vape in a bar.

4 whatever

5 taste good smoked too.

Another n00b that doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about when it comes to vaping. Here are many reasons why one should vape:

1. Health. You aren't breathing in smoke particles. Or far less. This is true.

2. Economics. You get waaaaay more distance out of your weed with vaping as it only requires a little bit to get you blasted. What would give me one bong session could easily give me about ~12 vape sessions

3. Stealthiness. First with vapes you can hit it without anyone even noticing. You aren't leaving a trail of smoke behind you wherever you are going. With vaping the smell dissipates very quickly. This is great if you are living in apartments, no smoke is getting caught up in the curtains which can make the smell linger for a long time. It's also great for being at concerts or in an area where you might not want people to know you are getting blazed. It's the perfect out and about solution.

4. AVB (Already Vaped Bud) - with vaping, you are able to REUSE your weed and make edibles with it. Normally you can't just eat weed straight, as it needs to be decarboxylated via cooking. However vaping already takes care of this process. The end result is that after vaping you can take your AVB and throw it into coffee, throw it on top of your food, make smores with it, cookies, all types of food, or literally just eat it straight and you'll get blasted. Can't do that with normal smoking. So remember what I said in point 2 about about economics? Not only are you getting like 10x the amount of sessions with vaping but then you also get MORE sessions when you eat it.

5. Taste. Without torching your weed with fire, if you have high quality bud vaping will allow you to appreciate the flower more.
Hah! I was getting high before you were born.

If you need to get high in public, (not 'be' high in public) then your problems go way past simply trying to be the first kid on the block with the newest toys.

When you smoke high quality weed, you don't need to smoke continuously. You get all the taste you need, and for me, cost is never an issue. The only benefit to vaping is that you aren't inhaling burned cellulose. If you need to be high during your entire awake cycle, you need counseling.

If you're cooking with vaped bud, then you'd be better off licking your ass. It will taste the same

Back