I call BULLSHIT!

The new "reputation" thing is rigged. There is no rational explanation for why Grind has over 500 points already, we don't have that many members. I understand (and figured) those who have multiple identities, would exploit this to 'boost' their own reputations, and I didn't expect myself to have very high rep points, in fact, I am surprised mine are even positive. I'm not whining, I'm not pissed off, I just wanted to be the first to call bullshit on this farce of a rating system. Apparently, mods and admins can 'alter' their own points, and inflate the points of whoever they want to. This is how a total bitch like Duhla, and a total Troll like Desh, can have 10x more points than most of the rest of the board.

crying-baby-doll.jpg

Actually it has more to do with the fact that the people with high reputations have trolls that they use to award themselves rep points. So really Dixie, you should take solace in your low reputation score because it proves that you are not a loser with nothing better to do than make 10,000 trolls just to give yourself rep points.

Actually it has more to do with the fact that the people with high reputations have trolls that they use to award themselves rep points. So really Dixie, you should take solace in your low reputation score because it proves that you are not a loser with nothing better to do than make 10,000 trolls just to give yourself rep points.

In my case, that is not true.

I tried to do that to myself, I gave myself positives with all five trolls, and it moved me up like five points. I don't know how it works but you can't do it with trolls.

The trolls would have very little rep unless they used them constantly. I have a couple test accounts that literally have zero rep because they have yet to hit 50 points.

The new "reputation" thing is rigged. There is no rational explanation for why Grind has over 500 points already, we don't have that many members. I understand (and figured) those who have multiple identities, would exploit this to 'boost' their own reputations, and I didn't expect myself to have very high rep points, in fact, I am surprised mine are even positive. I'm not whining, I'm not pissed off, I just wanted to be the first to call bullshit on this farce of a rating system. Apparently, mods and admins can 'alter' their own points, and inflate the points of whoever they want to. This is how a total bitch like Duhla, and a total Troll like Desh, can have 10x more points than most of the rest of the board.

I just gave you pos rep for your tantrum....:cool:

Actually the grind having 500 pooints does look suspicious.
I think I keep giving all mine away.
I am not fully sure how it works.

You have to give 15 or so people pos reps before you can give the same person reps again and only so many in 24 hours. I do not think it is mathmatically possible for Grind to have gotten so many rep points in the time that we have had them unless everyone repped him all the time.

USC, THE MODS DO NOT HAVE THAT LIMIT AND HAVE BEEN REPPING EACH OTHER A LOT AS SORT OF A MOD JOKE. WHAT ABOUT WHAT I'M SAYING DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? I HAVE SAID IT THREE TIMES NOW.

I just wanted to state that is is not possible for him to have gotten them legitamately. It must have ground his ass that for a few days I had more rep points than he did :D

Power corrupts.

USC, THE MODS DO NOT HAVE THAT LIMIT AND HAVE BEEN REPPING EACH OTHER A LOT AS SORT OF A MOD JOKE. WHAT ABOUT WHAT I'M SAYING DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? I HAVE SAID IT THREE TIMES NOW.

if rep is a joke, why did damo put rep back on? if it is a joke, it goes against his post stating his reasons for doing so. i don't think mods should have any different rep power/authority/abilities than the rest of us....kind of degrades the whole rep thing, assuming rep itself has a rep....

Hi guys.

First, considering I am a mod, I don't think it's implausible that everyone loves me and gave me lots of points. (Which is partially true)

The other thing is, damo likes me a lot, as does socrtease. We each can award 50 points in one approval. So if they like my posts or I like theirs, they get more points. Many other members also have lots of points because they make good posts and I give them points for that.. I can rep whoever the fuck I feel like. So suck on that.

Peace out cubscouts.

Also the rep thing is complete b.s. it's not a serious thing, you shouldn't be all hung up on it.

Hi guys.

First, considering I am a mod, I don't think it's implausible that everyone loves me and gave me lots of points. (Which is partially true)

The other thing is, damo likes me a lot, as does socrtease. We each can award 50 points in one approval. So if they like my posts or I like theirs, they get more points. Many other members also have lots of points because they make good posts and I give them points for that.. I can rep whoever the fuck I feel like. So suck on that.

Peace out cubscouts.

Also the rep thing is complete b.s. it's not a serious thing, you shouldn't be all hung up on it.

What an egotistical load of shit! Considering you are a mod, you should be completely EXEMPTED from the reputation points! And what kind of messed up dynasty is it, where you, Soc, and Damo can award 50 points, while the rest of us can't? Basically, the rep points are just a measure of how much of a Grind/Soc/Damo ass kisser you are then, right? Glad we got that cleared up! Like I said (and I nailed it) the reputation points system is a bullshit farce!

Suck on my ass, PINHEAD!

if rep is a joke, why did damo put rep back on? if it is a joke, it goes against his post stating his reasons for doing so. i don't think mods should have any different rep power/authority/abilities than the rest of us....kind of degrades the whole rep thing, assuming rep itself has a rep....

OMG, would someone please diaper & powder these asses?

One thing that has been revealed via this rep thing - conservative men are fems! Has anyone seen one liberal complaining about the rep points? Even asshat is more of a man than you fems - he has gotten into negative rep territory and he never said a word.

Why don't you, Dixie and Southernman stay on the shoe threads. Maybe create a thread about your new spring skirts. You fems should be safe there.

Back