BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
waffle house was the SHIT.

holllly fuck. They gave me hashbrowns smothered in cheese and jalepenos

sooooo goooooood

I wish they had wafflehouse in mass :(

I still like iHOP but DAMN.

wafflehouse is also 24 hours. I WENT THERE AT 4AM. THIS IS TOTALLY A GRIND TYPE PLACE. I CAN'T BELIEVE I ALWAYS DROVE PAST IT

The only downside is I stepped in a sewage puddle on my way in while wearing flip flops and I think I got aids. There was like a rag floating in this puddle and all other types of nasty shit. grossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

my flip flop was so slippery after stepping in the aids water that my flip flop slipped off my foot and i stumbled.. and there were cops outside chilling and one looked at me and I think he thought I was drunk or high or something. So i turned to him and I was like .. "i just stepped in a puddle!" as I didn't want him to think I'm just tripping for no reason. he just stared at me and then ignored me as if I told him the most useless thing ever.

Every single person in waffle house was black. I was the only white guy. I'm pretty close to trayvon territory so I had to keep my zimmerman opinions to myself. My waitress was pretty cute. I liked her. :) But I decided to play with my phone and eat my scrambled eggs.

Last edited:
I love Waffle House. Good eats.

Edit: And yes, most workers in the Waffle Houses I frequent are black as well.

The first Waffle House I ate at is in Parker, CO and is about 1/2 hour drive from my house, closest largish city to where I live.

waffle house was the SHIT.

holllly fuck. They gave me hashbrowns smothered in cheese and jalepenos

sooooo goooooood

I wish they had wafflehouse in mass :(

I still like iHOP but DAMN.

wafflehouse is also 24 hours. I WENT THERE AT 4AM. THIS IS TOTALLY A GRIND TYPE PLACE. I CAN'T BELIEVE I ALWAYS DROVE PAST IT

The only downside is I stepped in a sewage puddle on my way in while wearing flip flops and I think I got aids. There was like a rag floating in this puddle and all other types of nasty shit. grossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
A couple of points here Grind;

First, if you go to the Waffle House at any other time of day other then after you've been out drinking all night it sucks. It blows chunks. You can make a better meal from cardboard but if you've been drinking all night and need to wind down and settle your stomach with some greasy food then Waffle House is heaven on earth.

Second point. If you didn't have fried chicken with your waffle than it doesn't count. So your really haven't had a true waffle experience yet my brother.

Do your waffle houses sell moonshine?
LOL Not that I"m aware of but, and I shit you not, some gap toothed hag was arrested in our parking lot at work last year for selling moonshine out of the trunk of her car. LOL We're that close to eastern KY and West "By God" Virginy.

I mean when they sent that announcement out at work warning us that someone was selling illegal moonshine in our parking lot you could literally hear everyone in the building laughing.

LOL Not that I"m aware of but, and I shit you not, some gap toothed hag was arrested in our parking lot at work last year for selling moonshine out of the trunk of her car. LOL We're that close to eastern KY and West "By God" Virginy.

I mean when they sent that announcement out at work warning us that someone was selling illegal moonshine in our parking lot you could literally hear everyone in the building laughing.

At least one happy customer was probably thinking "crap, now I have to pay taxes on my liquor again!"

LOL We were all kinda wondering who the hell her customers were. The standing joke was it was probably the 5th flour where accounting and senior management works. LOL

They probably all have martini glasses in their desk drawers to sip the moonshine out of. Looks like they're sipping gin, vodka, or un-aged whiskey, now.

Back