i finally have had waffle house

Uhhh...correct me if I'm wrong but don't you have to do that at any restaurant?

Preferably I go through drive through. Rarely I'll go to a place like Subway where I can walk in, order my sandwich, and walk right out again to eat alone in my car. I'm uncomfortable with any place that requires me to order and sit at a table to eat.

Preferably I go through drive through. Rarely I'll go to a place like Subway where I can walk in, order my sandwich, and walk right out again to eat alone in my car. I'm uncomfortable with any place that requires me to order and sit at a table to eat.
Well that's easy to fix. Just imagine that all the servers are naked. Just try not to stare.

UH - I think you've just revealed one of the roadblocks to your inability to be gainfully employed.

You are def a standard deviation below me on the social anxiety scale. I am fully capable of eating a sandwhich in subway, I do it fairly often :)

Is it social anxiety when you don't want to interact with strangers because you hate them? Or is that something else?

You are def a standard deviation below me on the social anxiety scale. I am fully capable of eating a sandwhich in subway, I do it fairly often :)
I stopped eating at Subway.

We have a new sandwich chain called Jimmy Johns. I go there for sandwiches now. The assholes make their minimum wage employees sign non-compete agreements. You really have to admire that kind dickishness. Their pickles aren't bad either.

Back