I Graduated

And its you who don't have the right to tell other people what to do with their property. Also, globalism is singularly a market concept. There is zero politics involved, except that populist morons like you try to make it political.

If he's going to teach, he'll never come to that realization.

There is nothing that I have noticed about teachers more than their ability to think they are the smartest person in the room at all times. Even when they aren't in the classroom.

Yes, this is a generalization. leaningright is the exception that proves the rule!

Excuse me? Seems I've admitted to learning a thing or two from you.

Adolescents in the classroom scare me. I had to do it once, for a semester (our equivalent of community college). I would sooner face an armed and angry man than a room full of various facial piercings staring at me.

Best of luck with your endeavours. Don't forget to bring a Kimber into the classroom for your own protection.

LOL! Adolescents are much easier than the itty bitties. I'd say that middle school is pretty ideal as far as students, but I'd rather be teaching high school.

Oh yeah, I just moved into a new apartment off campus and will be starting my new program on monday. My roommate graduated with me in psychology and plans to start in the MAC (counciling psychology) program in autumn...

...I can never resist saying autumn instead of fall. Both of my major term papers in history classes last fall were labeled as autumn, just to see if the professors would notice and wonder why. Perhaps my roommate can figure out what provokes me, or if its just Satan and has nothing to do with mental health...

Psych hat: Autumn is a better word, with no negativity implied, other than a beginning of the end. Fall on the other hand, implies a going down, a failure to keep going.

As a teacher I have come to the realization that I will forever be a student. I learn something everyday...often FROM my students :)

Congrats 3D!!

I'll second that! Most profound realization, I don't come close to having the answers to the questions they will pose. On the other hand, I must admit to a wonder of how they get from here to there. :clink:

Not necessarily. Sometimes the language needs to stretch to accomodate emerging realities. Historically, fascism has been around a nationalist core, but with the emergence of multinational/international corporations and governing bodies, a new type of internationalist fascism is possible. And it's become the ruling meme of the world's elite. They're fascists, as are you. You can call yourself a corporatist, if you want; but that's just more of your wordplay.

True, if one is willing to redefine nationalism to an unrecognizable form, anything is possible.

You are the ONLY one here who doesn't know, instinctively and without difficulty, that internationalism and fascism are contradictions in terms. Its bad enough that you believe in conspiracy theories that nobody here buys into, like the NAU, but you don't even know how to describe these idiotic myths of yours. In the end, you are just a horrid storyteller, which is the greatest offense of all. We can take the nuttiness and the myths, but we prefer to have them conveyed at our reading level (college, mostly), as opposed to being talked to like illiterate kindergarteners, which seems to be the reading level you are at...

You are the ONLY one here who doesn't know, instinctively and without difficulty, that internationalism and fascism are contradictions in terms. Its bad enough that you believe in conspiracy theories that nobody here buys into, like the NAU, but you don't even know how to describe these idiotic myths of yours. In the end, you are just a horrid storyteller, which is the greatest offense of all. We can take the nuttiness and the myths, but we prefer to have them conveyed at our reading level (college, mostly), as opposed to being talked to like illiterate kindergarteners, which seems to be the reading level you are at...

Historically fascism has been at a national level, but with multinational corporations and legally binding international treaties, there is a new opportunity for internationalist fascism. You cannot destroy this reality by nitpicking at terms and denying it like a screaming mewling little lactose intolerant infant. You can call it internationalist corporatism if you want. You can call it Betty Boop too, you internationalist fascist apologist.

Or I will simply choose not to care, seeing as how this breed of "fascists" is concerned with making a profit (EVIL) rather than waging wars of conquest, exterminating minorities (like the Jews whom you hate), or imprisoning subversives...

Back