I had one of my Gentlemen pass away last night.

Being reassigned huh?
Leaned too hard on the pillow perhaps?
Don't you liberals believe that allowing people with downs to live is cruelty.
Or is that only when sarah palin doesn't murder her baby?

You accusing me? You're a shitty human being.

But YOU liberals did say she should have done the right thing and aborted trigg, didn't YOU?
Or is it just your hate that makes you say such things?
You really are shitty human beings.
Hypocrites too.
You want the disabled dead, but pretend to care when they die?
Shallow and needy, pathetic narcissist.
The more I think about it, the more it looks like Munchausens by proxy.

Yes, 007 is a total slime-sucking dirtbag newt tumor. Please put him on ignore; don't let his filth in your mind.
Guess what?
You're a liberal!!!
It don't get lower than that !!!
I know on the day I decide to die that I will go with my good moRls in tact.
You will die screaming because of your evil acts and comments.

It's nice up here on the moral high ground.
Evil liberals will never enjoy this!!

What you mean is you wish you were less hypocritical!
You wish you were more like me.

But you are not.
You, on the one hand cry crocodile tears for the death of a human being yet vote for an evil party that would murder such human beings in the name of mercy.

You sicken me.

But YOU liberals did say she should have done the right thing and aborted trigg, didn't YOU?
Or is it just your hate that makes you say such things?
You really are shitty human beings.
Hypocrites too.
You want the disabled dead, but pretend to care when they die?
Shallow and needy, pathetic narcissist.
The more I think about it, the more it looks like Munchausens by proxy.

Quote me saying anything about trig....or much about Palin at all you fucking fruitcake.

What you mean is you wish you were less hypocritical!
You wish you were more like me.

But you are not.
You, on the one hand cry crocodile tears for the death of a human being yet vote for an evil party that would murder such human beings in the name of mercy.

You sicken me.

And you're gonna burn in hell.

You know, I left state employment for three years to pursue a career in Information Technology and was deep into and well regarded at the company I worked for. I had gotten a promotion to Senior Technician. And had five recharge underneath me. But even though I was good at what I did....it wasn't as fullfilling as my job now. There are things more important than money...So I went back to working with the developmentally disabled. If I were to have hit the Powerball the other night...I'd do what I do now for free.
Last night, I put a bid in for a job that will take me away from the direct care arena. It's a vocational job. Where I think I could excel at. Teaching these people new skills that may help them out in the community. It's a slight pay cut, as it's a 371/2 hour week as opposed to a 40...and there's little.opportunity for overtime. But on the plus side, I'll have weekends and holidays off. As opposed to every third weekend and holidays randomly assigned.

EDIT: thank you, btw....I'm a little loopy from my "go to sleep" medicine".
My daughter teaches a class of challenged kids in an elementary school and she loves it, but not everyone has the necessary patience to do that kind of work. I applaud you for your dedication to do the right thing, and I am sorry to hear of your "friends" demise......

Back