I had sex

Just wanted everyone here to know that I had sex with a woman

That is all

46524163_2161731483865760_5558513427141361664_n.jpg

What did you do with the other 23 hours, 58 minutes and 30 seconds of your day? Hopefully something to save the planet.

Tbh I couldn't come, probably due to decades of death grip masturbation. I stopped after 20-30 minutes, helped her masturbate, and we just cuddled afterward because I didn't just want to screw her to exhaustion.

When I next masturbated it took like a minute to get to orgasm and I basically jizzed a puddle. Kind of weird, my balls were producing all the semen in the world due to instinct, but my dick has been trained to only orgasm through that specific type of feeling.

TMI?

Tbh I couldn't come, probably due to decades of death grip masturbation. I stopped after 20-30 minutes, helped her masturbate, and we just cuddled afterward because I didn't just want to screw her to exhaustion.

When I next masturbated it took like a minute to get to orgasm and I basically jizzed a puddle. Kind of weird, my balls were producing all the semen in the world due to instinct, but my dick has been trained to only orgasm through that specific type of feeling.

TMI?

Yes. Pro tip, don't jerk it for a few days.

TMI?

You need to stop jacking off,if you can't cum in a pussy.

Back