I had sex

Kind of lam,if you couldn't cum,and she had to masterbate!
What did she need you for?

i dunno what did i need her for if i had to "masterbate" to get off? clearly that means that her vagina was worthless and my hand is an infinitely preferable sexual partner. she should feel ashamed of herself my friend for being less sexy and feminine than my hand. she should also feel ashamed of herself for being unable to orgasm to my dick and needing to "masterbate". clearly she's gay if she can't get off to my awesome dick, she needs to spend less time "masterbating" and more time fucking dick because clearly "masterbation" has ruined her vagina and left it completely unable to orgasm to dick. and if she cannot orgasm to vaginal stimulation and needs clitoral stimulation she's literally not a woman.

i dunno what did i need her for if i had to "masterbate" to get off? clearly that means that her vagina was worthless and my hand is an infinitely preferable sexual partner. she should feel ashamed of herself my friend for being less sexy and feminine than my hand. she should also feel ashamed of herself for being unable to orgasm to my dick and needing to "masterbate". clearly she's gay if she can't get off to my awesome dick, she needs to spend less time "masterbating" and more time fucking dick because clearly "masterbation" has ruined her vagina and left it completely unable to orgasm to dick. and if she cannot orgasm to vaginal stimulation and needs clitoral stimulation she's literally not a woman.

You need some Clit 101 courses

Mason, you really need to stop replying to my posts........I have you and every sock I know about on ignore.........I don't even like you........why do you think I'm going to bother reading what you say?.........

Did you try turning her off and on again?

WARNING
DON'T LISTEN TO THAT ADVICE; BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING:

Stopping Treatment

Even though SSRIs aren’t habit-forming, it can be dangerous to stop them suddenly or miss several doses in a row. Doing this can lead to a condition called discontinuation syndrome that causes withdrawal-like symptoms.

● Nausea
● Dizziness
● Uneasiness
● Fatigue or lethargy

That’s why it’s important to work up to your prescribed dosage slowly with the help of your doctor, and to step down gradually if you agree it’s time to stop.
If you do experience discontinuation syndrome, you might start to feel like you have the flu and/or notice symptoms like:

I think even most of the dumb-asses on this forum would have recognized that as sarcasm or a joke. You must be some kinda special.

Back