I hate this place II

peeing-calvin-decal.jpg

You know what seems to be a common thread among people who were motivated to get an advanced education on the basis of they would make good money? A high percentage of them hate their jobs.

Got called back for a Skype interview. Well, I'm going have to go out and get a camera/microphone, test Skype, a suit, a haircut, a shave, and clean up my room. Actually I might just move my computer to the living room, that way I can open up the windows get reverting naturally lit.

SMY logic: comes to *you*, says "Fuck off". Shouldn't I be the one saying fuck off to the guy who goes out of his way to get in my business with no provocation? I cannot "fuck off" with regards to you, I don't care about you, *you* are the aggressor.

Last edited:
Got called back for a Skype interview. Well, I'm going have to go out and get a camera/microphone, test Skype, a suit, a haircut, a shave, and clean up my room. Actually I might just move my computer to the living room, that way I can open up the windows get reverting naturally lit.

XHDlvDR.jpg

I had a job interview of sorts this morning. A head hunter with an employment agency called. Specializes in technical field. Wanted to know if I was interested in a new job and I was like...yea....as long as I don't have to pay you anything and it pays a shit ton more than what I'm currently making.

My interview was like yours. I wasn't hitting on all cylinders either but he was just a head hunter looking for matches.

Last edited:
Back