I have a bad feeling

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I just have a bad feeling about things. I think we are on the edge of some major disaster

Can't shake it. Shit might be going down soon. The world is giving me bad vibes.

to classify, the "shit going down" thing I mentioned has nothing to do with me. I am speaking generally. Bad vibes. The world is ready to consume itself. Nature is indifferent. The weeds want to cover us all up and the earth wants to swallow us.

Bad shit is coming. This is not a happy time.

People need to learn that we all have a story to tell. The rich, the poor, all races, ethnicities and religions, or those who don't believe at all. Accepting our difference without hating on each other, and trying to get along, I know is a pipe dream. But how great could this world be if we tried a bit harder?

to classify, the "shit going down" thing I mentioned has nothing to do with me. I am speaking generally. Bad vibes. The world is ready to consume itself. Nature is indifferent. The weeds want to cover us all up and the earth wants to swallow us.

It's just the weed dude. I always makes you a little paranoid at first.

People need to learn that we all have a story to tell. The rich, the poor, all races, ethnicities and religions, or those who don't believe at all. Accepting our difference without hating on each other, and trying to get along, I know is a pipe dream. But how great could this world be if we tried a bit harder?
Pretty fucking boring to be honest with you.

God I hope so. Time to clean the slate and thin the herd of leftists, muslimes and takers

And we just wait for you lefties to succumb to pneumocystis carinii pneumonia from your AIDS.
Won't happen dude. Unlike you we have more than a 6th grade education. A cocksucker like you gets AIDS is toast. On the other hands a lefty with an education like me will just wear a condom while you suck my dick. Don't have to worry about you gap mouthed meth heads biting either! Nothing like getting a gum job from a redneck meth head like you. :)

I actually feel somewhat the same way, i get the feeling that 2008 is about to do a rerun.
What was wrong with 2008? Sure....the global economy nearly crashed and Europe has been in a harsh recession ever since but that's because the dumb asses insist on austerity instead of good ole Keynesian policies. Fuck all that anyway. George W. Bush left office. It was a great year for the world. Losing money hurts...losing jobs hurts....losing Bush...priceless. :)

What was wrong with 2008? Sure....the global economy nearly crashed and Europe has been in a harsh recession ever since but that's because the dumb asses insist on austerity instead of good ole Keynesian policies. Fuck all that anyway. George W. Bush left office. It was a great year for the world. Losing money hurts...losing jobs hurts....losing Bush...priceless. :)

Well let's see, China is suffering heart seizure, Russia is going broke, Iran and Saudi are in an economic war over oil, which may result in a real war. In addition, the stock market is going into freefall and Wall Street has apparently learnt precious few lessons from last time. Apart from that, everything rosy!

Won't happen dude. Unlike you we have more than a 6th grade education. A cocksucker like you gets AIDS is toast. On the other hands a lefty with an education like me will just wear a condom while you suck my dick. Don't have to worry about you gap mouthed meth heads biting either! Nothing like getting a gum job from a redneck meth head like you. :)

Poor ILA.

So you like getting your dick sucks by dudes? Guess that makes you a fag

It is always amusing how lefties always want to brag on the internets about their vast education with people they don't even know.

Are you that insecure about your silly biology degree? I mean it is right above geology in science circles. So maybe you are overcompensating?

So you like getting your dick sucks by dudes? Guess that makes you a fag

It is always amusing how lefties always want to brag on the internets about their vast education with people they don't even know.

Are you that insecure about your silly biology degree? I mean it is right above geology in science circles. So maybe you are overcompensating?
I don't know about being a fag but I'm only human. Who could pass up an opportunity for a gum job performed by a gap mouthed meth head redneck cocksucker like you? :)

Last edited:
Well let's see, China is suffering heart seizure, Russia is going broke, Iran and Saudi are in an economic war over oil, which may result in a real war. In addition, the stock market is going into freefall and Wall Street has apparently learnt precious few lessons from last time. Apart from that, everything rosy!
Yea but I got a new car last weekend. :)

2006-mazda-mx-5-miata-grand-touring-convertible.jpg

Just wanted to let you know you can keep the videotapes, the store shut down 15 years ago. One task off your todo list...

I just have a bad feeling about things. I think we are on the edge of some major disaster

Can't shake it. Shit might be going down soon. The world is giving me bad vibes.

yes your world is about to change

the dems are going to win and stop your party from cheating the people ou of the power the founders gave them.

the ideas you tout will be heaved in the trash heap of history.

where they belong

you will think your going to die

then yours and most other Americans lives will be much better.

you like the liar you are will claim it is a horrible thing.

Back