I have a bad feeling

Don't even go there because you know NOTHING.

I guess I hit a nerve on that one :)

You are not what you seem. You pretend to be smart, but you are a dunce. you pretend to be a good person and friend, but you enable tom to talk about your friend and her rancid dildo. Some friend you are. Pathetic christie. Pathetic.

And what does it say about you that you let filth like ChoppedLiver follow me (and others) around this forum with his endless cunt posts? You're wallowing in it right alongside him, sociopathic cretin.

are you a delicate little flower christie? It's not my responsibility to look out for you. I am not responsible for the behavior of others. If you don't like chopped so much, put him on ignore or get the fuck off this site.

Don't you have anything better to do than defend a moron like Rune that attempted to deny the events in Cologne on New Years Eve?

runes my bro.. I think he believes some dumb things, he thinks i believe some dumb things. It cancels out. I stand by my bros.

I guess I hit a nerve on that one :)

You are not what you seem. You pretend to be smart, but you are a dunce. you pretend to be a good person and friend, but you enable tom to talk about your friend and her rancid dildo. Some friend you are. Pathetic christie. Pathetic.

are you a delicate little flower christie? It's not my responsibility to look out for you. I am not responsible for the behavior of others. If you don't like chopped so much, put him on ignore or get the fuck off this site.

I don't pretend anything, cretin. I stuck up for my friend when you and your bandwagon called him a rapist for months on end so don't go all high and mighty on me, you phony sack of shit. Furthermore, people on here have said ugly stuff to me and others, you did nothing about it and it's still going on. I guess you're not Rana's friend either because you give a pass to all the board filth who insult her as well as me. You are a moral cipher.

Go and have somebody read this to you: 12(c) - Language that is sexually violent (e.g. rape/incest/graphic sex details that simply go 'too far') and/or is used in a manner to harass other users may be removed at moderator discretion without notice or apology, and could end up resulting in a ban if we get tired of repeatedly having to edit posts made by the same individuals over and over.

And this one also: 14 Incendiary Troll accounts. Definition: Posting solely for reaction, to harass, or stalk. Whether single or secondary, those accounts posting solely for reaction and/or harassment and not contributing to the discussion..

Apparently you want to bypass the rules of the forum just because you enjoy seeing filth directed at someone you hate. Maybe you're the one who should get the fuck out. You suck as a mod.

Last edited:
I don't pretend anything, cretin. I stuck up for my friend when you and your bandwagon called him a rapist for months on end so don't go all high and mighty on me, you phony sack of shit. Furthermore, people on here have said ugly stuff to me and others, you did nothing about it and it's still going on. I guess you're not Rana's friend either because you give a pass to all the board filth who insult her as well as me. You are a moral cipher.

Wait, who got called a rapist?

Honestly, I can't speak to other guys on this site, but I don't respond to 90% of the crap said about you and Rana, because there's so much of it, and half the time I space out because of that fact. Occasionally, I do respond, and when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

This is a good time to point out that if CL's New Year's Resolution isn't to take long naps in his car, in the garage, with the engine running, then he's doing New Years all wrong.

Back