I have a bad feeling

2008? Obama doubled down. Our media are jackasses, who won't report the truth about unemployment numbers or job creation.

Yeah, economic doomsday is a very real possibility.

you forgot the austrian school doesnt use math

Like for real, this is a politics message board, even if most of the time it doesn't feel like it. If all you wanna do is talk about oral all day, there are other boards, and therapy, for that

Like for real, this is a politics message board, even if most of the time it doesn't feel like it. If all you wanna do is talk about oral all day, there are other boards, and therapy, for that

You and I both started on these forums while still in high school. You no doubt also noticed that the over-40 crowd appeared less mature than us. Don't worry, though - another 5-10 years of participation will desensitize you to it.

I think it is far more likely that they are helping to "punish" Russia. Our sanctions don't work if all they have to do is sell expensive oil to Europe to avoid it.

I thought that at first, but its harming us also. Maybe that is the primary reason, but putting our domestic production and alternate production industry out of business would be an added benefit to them.

You're forgetting. Watermark will be running the re-education camps and he likes Desh.

A coalition of the lower classes, minorities, women, and other individuals still loyal to this great country will be all that is necessary to suppress the rightists, provide for the people's self-defense, and ensure the continuation of constitutional rule and liberty.

I agree.
Any one that would use another board, should seek therapy. :D

Taking 15 seconds out of my day to show your moral ugliness is my pleasure, sociopathic cretin.

it says more about you than me. Darla is/was your friend. It's amazing to me that you go to such great lengths to defend someone talking about rune "noshing on her rancid dildo." Any friend of even the lowest caliber would have a bit more respect. To me this just shows how dead inside you are. What kind of person are you that would allow such talk to continue about a friend? All this cretin talk is mere projection on your part. You are a disgusting and vile person christie.

it says more about you than me. Darla is/was your friend. It's amazing to me that you go to such great lengths to defend someone talking about rune "noshing on her rancid dildo." Any friend of even the lowest caliber would have a bit more respect. To me this just shows how dead inside you are. What kind of person are you that would allow such talk to continue about a friend? All this cretin talk is mere projection on your part. You are a disgusting and vile person christie.
Yea...but she can go to charm school....and you'll still be ugly.

Don't even go there because you know NOTHING.

And what does it say about you that you let filth like ChoppedLiver follow me (and others) around this forum with his endless cunt posts? You're wallowing in it right alongside him, sociopathic cretin.

Back