I have a dilemma

Sun Devil

Death and Taxes
My car crapped out so I gotta walk home. Unfortunately there are Surenos on my block that are so-called "nigger killers" I'm thinking about bringing my .45 ACP. The only thing is I don't want to kill nobody especially some kid. I know tonight if I get approached I will drawn down and just put two in their head without warning.

Yes I could ask a coworker a ride home but sometimes they just want to go straight home. Taxi drivers will upsell me if though I literally live two blocks

if you aren't going to possibly shoot somebody, why even own a gun?

walk home with your head held high. if someone fucks with you, they are going to be sorry.

My car crapped out so I gotta walk home. Unfortunately there are Surenos on my block that are so-called "nigger killers" I'm thinking about bringing my .45 ACP. The only thing is I don't want to kill nobody especially some kid. I know tonight if I get approached I will drawn down and just put two in their head without warning.

Yes I could ask a coworker a ride home but sometimes they just want to go straight home. Taxi drivers will upsell me if though I literally live two blocks

Holy crap, do you live in Compton?

If you're not willing to kill someone, don't carry a gun. Also, since you're black and in cali, I know you don't have a CCW. So if you got stopped while walking, the cops would likely shoot you 'in self defense'.

If you honestly think your life is in danger, why are you quibbling over cab fair?

Just calmly explain to them that you're not a "nigger"; but instead are a "nigga" and that should solve the problem.

You later say that it's only two blocks.
Either get a coworker to give you a ride, take a taxi, or sleep at where you work. :palm:

if you aren't going to possibly shoot somebody, why even own a gun?

walk home with your head held high. if someone fucks with you, they are going to be sorry.

No because I will. A lot of gun owners buy guns for protection but very few buy it with the intent to take someones life. I know myself and I know I WILL pull the trigger without hesitation and without warning.

What is a Soreno?

Sureno. Excuse me, basically its spanish for Southerner...I forget a lot of you guys are out of state. In California unfortunately there are "Surenos" and "Nortenos" pretty much likes Hispanic Bloods and Crips. Nortenos wear red and Surenos wear blue. Surenos are mostly in Southern Cal while Nortenos are Northern California like the Bay area. Unfortunately Surenos being ran by "La Ema" or Mexican Mafia target blacks whether gangbangers or non gangbangers hence is why I'm being cautious.

Top is just a stoner racist. Don't even acknowledge him. Also, if you're willing to use it, what is the dilemma? Carry and use conflict avoidance.

I guess because since working at the hospital and having to see a lot of people who lose loved ones to gun violence I guess I'm thinking about the mother who may lose a son or a brother who may lose his sibling. Also I don't have a concealed weapons permit so I'm also thinking about the jail time I may serve for carrying a concealed weapon.

I guess because since working at the hospital and having to see a lot of people who lose loved ones to gun violence I guess I'm thinking about the mother who may lose a son or a brother who may lose his sibling. Also I don't have a concealed weapons permit so I'm also thinking about the jail time I may serve for carrying a concealed weapon.

I'd go to CALGUNS to double check, but carrying without a permit is usually just a fine. Of course, that's over here, not in your fascist state. As for how other people react, they shouldn't even know. That's what concealed means.

It's better to be tried by 12, rather then be carried by 6.

Back