I have a dilemma

Top is just a stoner racist. Don't even acknowledge him. Also, if you're willing to use it, what is the dilemma? Carry and use conflict avoidance.

I agree with this. I'm always about conflict avoidance however I understand that if the other person isn't receptive to it there is little you can do.

I agree with this. I'm always about conflict avoidance however I understand that if the other person isn't receptive to it there is little you can do.
Pretty much every CC instructor says the same thing. You have to know how to avoid conflict. It's one reason I'm far more polite in public than I am here.

I'd go to CALGUNS to double check, but carrying without a permit is usually just a fine. Of course, that's over here, not in your fascist state. As for how other people react, they shouldn't even know. That's what concealed means.

I think a situation like this is most likely going to force me to just apply for a concealed weapons permit. Unlike the Southern states we don't have a stand your ground law (I mean we have something similar but not as "liberal" as it is in Florida). But your right I believe its a fine (and a misdemeanor charge) interesting enough carrying a concealed baton is a felony but a concealed weapon is not.

Sureno. Excuse me, basically its spanish for Southerner...I forget a lot of you guys are out of state. In California unfortunately there are "Surenos" and "Nortenos" pretty much likes Hispanic Bloods and Crips. Nortenos wear red and Surenos wear blue. Surenos are mostly in Southern Cal while Nortenos are Northern California like the Bay area. Unfortunately Surenos being ran by "La Ema" or Mexican Mafia target blacks whether gangbangers or non gangbangers hence is why I'm being cautious.

I see

Maybe if you tell the you support amnesty?

Not sure why they would randomly target blacks. That makes no sense.it is so racist.

I think a situation like this is most likely going to force me to just apply for a concealed weapons permit. Unlike the Southern states we don't have a stand your ground law (I mean we have something similar but not as "liberal" as it is in Florida). But your right I believe its a fine (and a misdemeanor charge) interesting enough carrying a concealed baton is a felony but a concealed weapon is not.

I am sure you are over reacting

I see

Maybe if you tell the you support amnesty?

Not sure why they would randomly target blacks. That makes no sense.it is so racist.

Well most of the Hispanic gangs on the street are usually ran by the Mexican Mafia in prison, so whatever happens in prison such as an order for a street hit, is getting carried out by the Hispanic gangmembers on the street. In Los Angeles, you can tell a certain Hispanic gang shows allegiance to the Mexican Mafia by having the number 13 next to their gang (e.g MS-13). The reason why they target blacks is because of what happens in prison and also to demonstrate racial superiority. Not all hispanic gangs target blacks but the most common like Florencia 13, and Hawthorne Gateway 204th street (which killed a little girl playing with friends). This is not to say black gangs don't target innocent latinos cause they do. This is why I need to move out of L.A

Well most of the Hispanic gangs on the street are usually ran by the Mexican Mafia in prison, so whatever happens in prison such as an order for a street hit, is getting carried out by the Hispanic gangmembers on the street. In Los Angeles, you can tell a certain Hispanic gang shows allegiance to the Mexican Mafia by having the number 13 next to their gang (e.g MS-13). The reason why they target blacks is because of what happens in prison and also to demonstrate racial superiority. Not all hispanic gangs target blacks but the most common like Florencia 13, and Hawthorne Gateway 204th street (which killed a little girl playing with friends). This is not to say black gangs don't target innocent latinos cause they do. This is why I need to move out of L.A

It looks like you're profiling those poor Hispanic youth.
How long have you been a racist?

I read about that little girl who got killed. That was very sad.

If you did move where would you like to go? Are you talking leaving Cali or just LA?

Wow, two degrees in business? That's AMAZING. Sure beats my two SCIENCE degrees from a superior university. Of course Tops too stupid to remember this, what with him chain smoking joints the size of tampons (and probably a few actual tampons as well).

It is GOOD for everyone to have guns and kill everyone else, obviously! What a raving, honking host of nutters! Jesus wept! Your effin 'rights'!

Well I've had a gun pulled on me before so no, I'm not. You don't understand these young punks in the street here prey on innocent people.

I think this is just a case of you racially profiling and racial profiling is wrong. So what if someone has a 13 tattooed on them? It is no different than a black kid wearing a hoodie or his pants below his

Back