I have a dilemma

You have two degrees and live in a gang area, and your calling others idiots!
Mkay

There are people in the black community who are calling for successful educated black men (families) to move back to the lower income neighborhoods to be there as an example for the youth that are coming up who basically have the street hustlers as their current role models. Are those men who chose to move back idiots?

There are people in the black community who are calling for successful educated black men (families) to move back to the lower income neighborhoods to be there as an example for the youth that are coming up who basically have the street hustlers as their current role models. Are those men who chose to move back idiots?

Unless you like dodging bullets!
Yes

My car crapped out so I gotta walk home. Unfortunately there are Surenos on my block that are so-called "nigger killers" I'm thinking about bringing my .45 ACP. The only thing is I don't want to kill nobody especially some kid. I know tonight if I get approached I will drawn down and just put two in their head without warning.

Yes I could ask a coworker a ride home but sometimes they just want to go straight home. Taxi drivers will upsell me if though I literally live two blocks

:rofl2:

I will be watching the papers to see if the homies put a cap in your ass.

For those interested, you can follow the Los Angeles Times Homicide Report to see if Sun Devil does not make it home.
http://homicide.latimes.com/

Let me respond to the idiots here......Gang bangers profile especially minority gangsters, allow me to school some of you idiots.

If you're in Los Angeles and you're on Crenshaw and Slauson wearing a Texas Rangers hat you'll be approached by Rollin 60's gangsters, because the "T hat" stands not for Texas Rangers byt "Treys" or 83rd Gangster Crips who a bitter rivals to the Rollin 60's. Gang members in Los Angeles look for specific articles of clothing to see whether you gang bang. Even if you have USC clothing gear like a backpack or hat, if you're black or hispanic and in the wrong area you may be targeted. You see folks unfortunately due to racial tensions in the prisons knuckleheads bring those tensions to the outside which makes blacks and hispanics targets. So no, I don't profile, if anything I have to watch what I wear. Luckily for me I wear suit and tie.

It sounds like a living nightmare.

Hopefully more of the youngsters see a well educated well dressed black business man such as yourself in the neighborhood and realize there are opportunities for them in life beyond just gang banging.

But yes it is an unfortunate part of life that even if you have no involvement at all in crime or gangs that in certain areas you have no choice but to be very street smart in order to survive.

It is strange how gang banging means something totally different over here.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/gang-bang

You have two degrees and live in a gang area, and your calling others idiots!
Mkay

I was actually not referring to you. If you want to be specific I was referring to USF. I live in a gang area because its cheap living and I don't want $20k attached to the $100k plus debt I already have.

It sounds like a living nightmare.

It's not that bad but it just depends on where you live and it so happens I live in a gang area. Across from USC you have the Fruit Town Brims which are a Blood gang but where I live you have MS-13 and they are notorious for preying on people.

Last edited:
I was actually not referring to you. If you want to be specific I was referring to USF. I live in a gang area because its cheap living and I don't want $20k attached to the $100k plus debt I already have.

Hence the old saying, you get what you pay for

Don't engage racists.

It's not that bad but it just depends on where you live and it so happens I live in a gang area. Across from USC you have the Fruit Town Brims which are a Blood gang but where I live you have MS-13 and they are notorious for preying on people.

There you go, profiling again. :palm:

:rofl2:

I will be watching the papers to see if the homies put a cap in your ass.

For those interested, you can follow the Los Angeles Times Homicide Report to see if Sun Devil does not make it home.
http://homicide.latimes.com/

It's nice to know you wish my life to end that is very humane of you. But I gurantee I can shoot better than 99.9999% of the "homies" and in fact the techniques that Erika and Cory use on handgun shooting I've incorporated so I doubt any "homies" would have a chance. In fact I'm willing to bet my life once the "homies" see their friend fall with 5 bullet wounds in his face they'll most likely run away so please keep reading the papers. The whole point of this thread is for me desiring to avoid such a situation.

Hence the old saying, you get what you pay for

Well colleges especially private institutions love to make money. I could live in the University Apartments in front of USC but there are gangsters that go there at the apartments due to the fact that there are a lot of young females that live there, also they will attach the cost of living there on my tuition. The Fruit Town Brims that hang there are pretty cool and they don't really mess with the students and some of them I personally know but I don't want to be associated with them due to the fact that LAPD will not discern simple respectful conversation from actually being associated with them. Also a bunch of gangsters that hang together are bullet magnets.

It's nice to know you wish my life to end that is very humane of you. But I gurantee I can shoot better than 99.9999% of the "homies" and in fact the techniques that Erika and Cory use on handgun shooting I've incorporated so I doubt any "homies" would have a chance. In fact I'm willing to bet my life once the "homies" see their friend fall with 5 bullet wounds in his face they'll most likely run away so please keep reading the papers. The whole point of this thread is for me desiring to avoid such a situation.

What .45 do you have anyways? I don't know of too many that have the Cali DoJ approval.

Back