I have a dilemma

Pretty much every CC instructor says the same thing. You have to know how to avoid conflict. It's one reason I'm far more polite in public than I am here.

Right...because you're just another typical big-talking internet tough guy.

Turns out you're just another chickenshit who only finds his "courage" by carrying a gun in real life.

It looks like you're profiling those poor Hispanic youth.
How long have you been a racist?

Not really cause hard working latinos get preyed on by the same individuals. Also spare me the racist bull. I get called "nigger" all the time by patients and visitors. I hold no animosity, I reserve that for idiots.

Last edited:
Let me respond to the idiots here......Gang bangers profile especially minority gangsters, allow me to school some of you idiots.

If you're in Los Angeles and you're on Crenshaw and Slauson wearing a Texas Rangers hat you'll be approached by Rollin 60's gangsters, because the "T hat" stands not for Texas Rangers byt "Treys" or 83rd Gangster Crips who a bitter rivals to the Rollin 60's. Gang members in Los Angeles look for specific articles of clothing to see whether you gang bang. Even if you have USC clothing gear like a backpack or hat, if you're black or hispanic and in the wrong area you may be targeted. You see folks unfortunately due to racial tensions in the prisons knuckleheads bring those tensions to the outside which makes blacks and hispanics targets. So no, I don't profile, if anything I have to watch what I wear. Luckily for me I wear suit and tie.

Let me respond to the idiots here......Gang bangers profile especially minority gangsters, allow me to school some of you idiots.

If you're in Los Angeles and you're on Crenshaw and Slauson wearing a Texas Rangers hat you'll be approached by Rollin 60's gangsters, because the "T hat" stands not for Texas Rangers byt "Treys" or 83rd Gangster Crips who a bitter rivals to the Rollin 60's. Gang members in Los Angeles look for specific articles of clothing to see whether you gang bang. Even if you have USC clothing gear like a backpack or hat, if you're black or hispanic and in the wrong area you may be targeted. You see folks unfortunately due to racial tensions in the prisons knuckleheads bring those tensions to the outside which makes blacks and hispanics targets. So no, I don't profile, if anything I have to watch what I wear. Luckily for me I wear suit and tie.

Dude, you don't have to justify yourself. It's easy to sit behind a keyboard and judge when it's not your life that's in danger walking those streets.

Dude, you don't have to justify yourself. It's easy to sit behind a keyboard and judge when it's not your life that's in danger walking those streets.

I know man. You see cawacko you already know what goes on around here. I may go to college but I'm street smart. These people don't know

If you allow every nutter to have a gun, people will either be killed or play cowboys by getting guns themselves. What is the sense in this grotesque game? It makes you 'free'? Does it buggery!

I know man. You see cawacko you already know what goes on around here. I may go to college but I'm street smart. These people don't know

Hopefully more of the youngsters see a well educated well dressed black business man such as yourself in the neighborhood and realize there are opportunities for them in life beyond just gang banging.

But yes it is an unfortunate part of life that even if you have no involvement at all in crime or gangs that in certain areas you have no choice but to be very street smart in order to survive.

If you allow every nutter to have a gun, people will either be killed or play cowboys by getting guns themselves. What is the sense in this grotesque game? It makes you 'free'? Does it buggery!

I think in some small sense we are slaves to criminals with guns because of our fear of their reckless behavior

Hopefully more of the youngsters see a well educated well dressed black business man such as yourself in the neighborhood and realize there are opportunities for them in life beyond just gang banging.

But yes it is an unfortunate part of life that even if you have no involvement at all in crime or gangs that in certain areas you have no choice but to be very street smart in order to survive.

That's all it is man that is why I'm trying to get this car fixed. Interestingly enough, a co-worker gave me a ride home, but tonight I'm treking it home

Not eally cause hard working latinos get preyed on by the same individuals. Also spare me the racist bull. I get called "nigger" all the time by patients and visitors. I hold no animosity, I reserve that for idiots.

If you've SEEN these same individuals taking advantage of hard working Latinos, then why haven't you testified against them?

Still seems that you're just profiling the Hispanics you named, that you saw between you and your abode.
How long have you been a racist?

We're planning an invasion of Wales, with the cooperation of the rest of the UK.

Back