I have a dilemma

Sorry don't have his direct line but I'll be ok I can handle it myself. But you're right, violence is never the answer and I intend to not look for it, only to protect myself.

Let the police handle it and stop giving off this racist vibe toward Hispanics.

My car crapped out so I gotta walk home. Unfortunately there are Surenos on my block that are so-called "nigger killers" I'm thinking about bringing my .45 ACP. The only thing is I don't want to kill nobody especially some kid. I know tonight if I get approached I will drawn down and just put two in their head without warning.

Yes I could ask a coworker a ride home but sometimes they just want to go straight home. Taxi drivers will upsell me if though I literally live two blocks
You'd better just stay home tonight.

It's quite interesting that I took great pains to make the distinction between gang member and Hispanic. Prison politics, and street politics and it's interesting that people are riding the coat tails of the likes of The Dude, Teflon, and USF. I think most level headed members understand this is merely about a gang issue mixed in with prison politics and my choosing to not be a victim. I've already proven myself here and by the way, just got my car out today and didn't have to shoot anyone before receiving it at that. So we can now give this thread a rest....

It's quite interesting that I took great pains to make the distinction between gang member and Hispanic. Prison politics, and street politics and it's interesting that people are riding the coat tails of the likes of The Dude, Teflon, and USF. I think most level headed members understand this is merely about a gang issue mixed in with prison politics and my choosing to not be a victim. I've already proven myself here and by the way, just got my car out today and didn't have to shoot anyone before receiving it at that. So we can now give this thread a rest....

Racist. Why do you hate Hispanics?

And you profiled those young Hispanic men, sitting outside their homes, as being Hispanic gang members.

Back