I have a dilemma

LOL I just have to laugh at some people here because a lot of the respondents don't know you have to be street smart. That is why I tell my friends from NYU to not wear their Yankee hats out here, especially my NYU grad buddies who are fascinated on seeing Compton, Watts, and parts of L.A unfortunately in some urban areas you can get killed over a hat or if your Latino with a shaved head and khaki shorts. It's amazing how gangs operate and seek out others based on articles of clothing.

Cause I have excellent credit and a decent job that allows me to afford it. Should've seen my car before that. I had a 2000 Daewoo
Yes, but then you go and squander it on a fucking DODGE. It's just like the old saying, "if you can't dodge it, you Should've bought a better car".

If we are going to use the term 'white privilege' this seems a perfect example to me. You have a white millionaire calling a young black male a 'gun nut' and a wanna be George Zimmerman because he's lives in a gang neighborhood where young black men have known to be targeted and murdered and he wants to protect himself?

I still don't see the connection you guys are making. You're saying that because Top's criticizing guns it means he's a racist? He criticizes all guns on all threads, not just Sunny's.

Now everyone knows how much I hate the gun culture in America and the criticism I have for, let's call them "gun fondlers" instead of "gun nuts" if that'll make you guys happy. But even I can understand carrying if you're forced to confront gang bangers or bigots who will kill you because of your skin color. All situations aren't equal.

What I don't understand is the endless kvetching about minor issues like registration or not being allowed to wear your gun into a restaurant. That kind of stuff pales in comparison to having your life endangered just by walking down the street.

I still don't see the connection you guys are making. You're saying that because Top's criticizing guns it means he's a racist? He criticizes all guns on all threads, not just Sunny's.

Now everyone knows how much I hate the gun culture in America and the criticism I have for, let's call them "gun fondlers" instead of "gun nuts" if that'll make you guys happy. But even I can understand carrying if you're forced to confront gang bangers or bigots who will kill you because of your skin color. All situations aren't equal.

What I don't understand is the endless kvetching about minor issues like registration or not being allowed to wear your gun into a restaurant. That kind of stuff pales in comparison to having your life endangered just by walking down the street.

I'm not calling him racist. I'm saying he exhibits signs of 'white privilege" as he is a rich white person who lives in an upscale safe neighborhood negatively judging a black man who is forced to carry to weapon for his safety because of his neighborhood.

I'm not calling him racist. I'm saying he exhibits signs of 'white privilege" as he is a rich white person who lives in an upscale safe neighborhood negatively judging a black man who is forced to carry to weapon for his safety because of his neighborhood.

I ragging him for being a dumb Trojan. Not a black dumb Trojan

Oh yes he is. Just look at the subtle language he uses to deride SD. Sure, he won't come out and say it openly, but anyone with a keen eye can see it. Top thinks he is inherently better, because he's rich and white.

actually, back in the old day toppy did come out and blatantly show his racist side.

Why don't you get off of your fat ass and go explain to Suzzana Hupp why it wasn't necessary for her to wish she could have carried her gun into a restaurant.
But you won't, will you; because thinking isn't your strong suit.

You probably won't even watch the video of Ms. Hupp; because finding out that you're full of shit would offend your hypocritical sensibilities.

I hope your parents aren't murdered in front of you.

Hey keep rolling in the gang infested hood.
No one else will say its dumb.

Funny, I privately messaged you like a man, you know, mano-y-mano, but you never responded. Since you want to call me dumb (which is fine) let's examine how I see your lack of a response as I clearly asked you if you thought I was racist since you thanked dumbass USF for his blatant accusation. The fact that you can't respond privately is the same attitude I see everyday with young punks who can't man the fuck up privately, but rather make a name for themselves in a crowd or among their peers. It's not only an example of cowardice, but also an example of immaturity. You see I can tell USF is a coward, but since me being here never thought you'd behave the same way.

Funny, I privately messaged you like a man, you know, mano-y-mano, but you never responded. Since you want to call me dumb (which is fine) let's examine how I see your lack of a response as I clearly asked you if you thought I was racist since you thanked dumbass USF for his blatant accusation. The fact that you can't respond privately is the same attitude I see everyday with young punks who can't man the fuck up privately, but rather make a name for themselves in a crowd or among their peers. It's not only an example of cowardice, but also an example of immaturity. You see I can tell USF is a coward, but since me being here never thought you'd behave the same way.

And I'm sure everyone is just as surprised to find out that you profile young Hispanic men and are a racist.

Back