I have an few thoughts on guns.

Jade Dragon

And I'm the one that jaded you.
1. make gun owners register, and insure them when they purchase them, like the vehicles they compare to
2. New gun taxs, that will be paid. It goes to fund mental health control, advancement, and study.
3. If all else fails, require assault weapons to be renamed, and sold as penis extenders. They come with a free hug I.O.U.

Last edited:
1. make gun owners register, and insure them when they purchase them, like the vehicles they compare to
2. New gun taxs, that will be paid. It goes to fund mental health control, advancement, and study.
3. If all else fails, require assault weapons to be renamed, and sold as penis extenders. They come with a free hug I.O.U.

In words I very rarely use...FUCK OFF ASSHOLE!

Penis extenders rated excellent.

DAMN and here you went and used up your limited ability to think, on those!! :palm:

Such a shame.

If an OCD paranoiac like me is more freaked out about the danger of these guns, than the dangers they could protect you from, shouldn't that tell the nutters something? I'm nutty, but I don't think the government is going to come a knocking to take over. Especially since logic tells you, they are already in control. Don't believe me, go try putting in a pool, extra bathroom, or even just a shower downstairs.

If an OCD paranoiac like me is more freaked out about the danger of these guns, than the dangers they could protect you from, shouldn't that tell the nutters something? I'm nutty, but I don't think the government is going to come a knocking to take over. Especially since logic tells you, they are already in control. Don't believe me, go try putting in a pool, extra bathroom, or even just a shower downstairs.

I had a great friend, rip, who was the chief bldg inspector in a fairly big city. We made lots of money together. My advice to you is,​ Bribe the inspector.

I decline to acquiesce to your request. your move.

if you are this afraid of guns, why do you allow your government to have them? if you are so afraid of others having control, why do you let government have control over you?

That's troll bait for you. That's why you're here.

I should throw out some troll bait if he wants to throw it. Too bad I can't find a bigger version.

images

BSywV4K.jpg

Hwbs56u.jpg

I agree. We have to keep "certain people" from having what I already have. ;)

I mean, we all know "urban people" can't be trusted with guns. By making them cost more and making them deal directly with the police, it'll discourage them from trying.

Actually that gives me an idea. Gotta have the local police interview you. We all know that will put the fear in any uppity ones who think they can have the same rights as me.

4. Sex dolls that repeatedly say "Oh my, it's so huge, are you sure it won't hurt?"

Back