I have an few thoughts on guns.

I mean, we all know "urban people" can't be trusted with guns. By making them cost more and making them deal directly with the police, it'll discourage them from trying.

Actually that gives me an idea. Gotta have the local police interview you. We all know that will put the fear in any uppity ones who think they can have the same rights as me.

well this tells me I don't need to worry about any police state......................

well this tells me I don't need to worry about any police state......................

So long as you're the "right type of person" ;) ;) I mean, we can't let things like this happen again.

malcolm%2Egif

I'm good with number 3...

Imagine the news stories. Awesomeness. "The intruder was shot three times in the head with a penis extender."

If only I could read your moronic remarks defending the right to murder your fellow Americans' children. Thank the JPP gods for the ignore function. lol

Clutch them to your bosom, boys. Your days are numbered, and that's why you are so scared.

If only I could read your moronic remarks defending the right to murder your fellow Americans' children. Thank the JPP gods for the ignore function. lol

Clutch them to your bosom, boys. Your days are numbered, and that's why you are so scared.
The fewer armed darkies the better right?

The fewer armed darkies the better right?

Yep... that's your gun humpers' mantra all right. Ghetto guys got 9mm and other (usually crappy) hand guns. You TheyGonnaKillsUsAll boys got the multi fire power thing.... that you let your tard kids get a-hold of so they can kill all the teachers and kids at school who ever looked at them funny or laughed at them or mocked them for their shitty grades. Oh, and they often kill their parent(s) first. But they don't kill no darkies because you're the enemy... not the brown ppl.

Yep... that's your gun humpers' mantra all right. Ghetto guys got 9mm and other (usually crappy) hand guns. You TheyGonnaKillsUsAll boys got the multi fire power thing.... that you let your tard kids get a-hold of so they can kill all the teachers and kids at school who ever looked at them funny or laughed at them or mocked them for their shitty grades. Oh, and they often kill their parent(s) first. But they don't kill no darkies because you're the enemy... not the brown ppl.

Woosh.

As a well to do white man, these things aren't gonna be more than a minor inconvenience. I can just spend a bit more money if I want. But women? Minorities? They're the ones who don't have those options. And that's the way it ought to be. They don't deserve the same rights as I do, right? I mean, why would they? A world where a black man can stand up against my wishes? Where a woman isn't subject to my whims? And I don't even have a badge.

I'm telling you, it's the greatest power you could ever give me. It really is a very modest proposal.

1. make gun owners register, and insure them when they purchase them, like the vehicles they compare to

Pointless to require insurance really. That is a Sounds Good to Trial Lawyers policy.

2. New gun taxs, that will be paid. It goes to fund mental health control, advancement, and study.

and put a progressive tax on ammo--the more you buy at one time, the higher the rate becomes.

3. If all else fails, require assault weapons to be renamed, and sold as penis extenders. They come with a free hug I.O.U.

Require they have to gay kiss someone on youtube to qualify for purchase. Less complicated.

i'm probably on the list of ignored, but i have to ask 'are you willing to be among the list of traitors that are killed to defend it?

Back