I have an few thoughts on guns.

As a well to do white man, these things aren't gonna be more than a minor inconvenience. I can just spend a bit more money if I want. But women? Minorities? They're the ones who don't have those options. And that's the way it ought to be. They don't deserve the same rights as I do, right? I mean, why would they? A world where a black man can stand up against my wishes? Where a woman isn't subject to my whims? And I don't even have a badge.

I'm telling you, it's the greatest power you could ever give me. It really is a very modest proposal.

You do understand you're arguing with a seriously mentally challenged hypocrite, don't you?

Pointless to require insurance really. That is a Sounds Good to Trial Lawyers policy.

and put a progressive tax on ammo--the more you buy at one time, the higher the rate becomes.

Require they have to gay kiss someone on youtube to qualify for purchase. Less complicated.

I reload my own ammo. I haven't purchased any from a store in longer than I can remember. I have thousands of rounds.
What is a "gay kiss"? I am unfamiliar with that.

If only I could read your moronic remarks defending the right to murder your fellow Americans' children. Thank the JPP gods for the ignore function. lol

Clutch them to your bosom, boys. Your days are numbered, and that's why you are so scared.

You're full of shit; because you can keep saying that's what's going to happen and then when it doesn't, you'll just fade away in embarrassment.

:truestory:

1. make gun owners register, and insure them when they purchase them, like the vehicles they compare to
2. New gun taxs, that will be paid. It goes to fund mental health control, advancement, and study.
3. If all else fails, require assault weapons to be renamed, and sold as penis extenders. They come with a free hug I.O.U.

JD, all you have to do is get several politicians to introduce and pass your proposed regulations. Good luck with that.

It should be obvious to everyone that Democrat politicians give lip service to gun control advocates in the same way that Republican politicians give lip service to abortion issues.

i'm probably on the list of ignored, but i have to ask 'are you willing to be among the list of traitors that are killed to defend it?

No, you're not on the ignore list. Yet. lol

Interesting that you see ppl who want to protect America's children as "traitors." There is something deeply wrong with you. Get help.

I am very pro gun. I am very antiNRA. Here is why. I truly believe all responsible adults should be allowed or even encouraged to carry all the time. Anywhere. With this comes great responsibility. If guns are going to be part of out culture, and they are, responsible gun ownership should be too. As far as I can tell, the NRA just wants nearly everyone, including incompetent (remember the VA taking guns) and nonviolent (reluctantly) felons to be able to carry, not just responsible adults. I think there should be a culture with people who carry to train, not only with the mechanics and target practice, but fully indoctrinate oneself in the use of deadly force. It should be common to hit the range on Saturday night and books on deadly force should be best sellers. The NRA is just like a guy (Don) that had a gun shop back home and had TV commercials all the time, he just wanted to sell guns.

I am very pro gun. I am very antiNRA. Here is why. I truly believe all responsible adults should be allowed or even encouraged to carry all the time. Anywhere. With this comes great responsibility. If guns are going to be part of out culture, and they are, responsible gun ownership should be too. As far as I can tell, the NRA just wants nearly everyone, including incompetent (remember the VA taking guns) and nonviolent (reluctantly) felons to be able to carry, not just responsible adults. I think there should be a culture with people who carry to train, not only with the mechanics and target practice, but fully indoctrinate oneself in the use of deadly force. It should be common to hit the range on Saturday night and books on deadly force should be best sellers. The NRA is just like a guy (Don) that had a gun shop back home and had TV commercials all the time, he just wanted to sell guns.

So... The State should enforce culture?

No, I think only responsible adult Americans should to allowed to carry. I then defined responsible adult. Do you think expecting people who carry be responsible is arguing for fewer people to carry?
I'm asking for clarification, because it sure sounds like that. Why else would you argue for fewer people to exercise their inherent human rights?

No, I think only responsible adult Americans should to allowed to carry. I then defined responsible adult. Do you think expecting people who carry be responsible is arguing for fewer people to carry?

Yes, because you're adding a qualifier. That de facto means fewer people should do something, which I'm assuming you want the State to enforce, rather than a non-State entity, because you used State based qualifiers.

This is the problem and what will someday cost us our gun rights. Do you really believe someone declared incompetent and cannot have a working stove or a sharp pencil when home alone be allowed to have his weapons in that house? Do you believe a convicted felon be allowed to carry? And no, I said culture, for the rest of us. We should encourage responsible gun ownership, including training. I think responsible American adults be allowed to carry at will. I believe those who are not responsible should not be, and yes, if necessary, enforced by he state.
Yes, because you're adding a qualifier. That de facto means fewer people should do something, which I'm assuming you want the State to enforce, rather than a non-State entity, because you used State based qualifiers.

This is the problem and what will someday cost us our gun rights. Do you really believe someone declared incompetent and cannot have a working stove or a sharp pencil when home alone be allowed to have his weapons in that house? Do you believe a convicted felon be allowed to carry? And no, I said culture, for the rest of us. We should encourage responsible gun ownership, including training. I think responsible American adults be allowed to carry at will. I believe those who are not responsible should not be, and yes, if necessary, enforced by he state.

See it's that last part that I cannot agree with. I cannot in any way approve of the State issuing a prior restraint on people being free.

1. make gun owners register, and insure them when they purchase them, like the vehicles they compare to
2. New gun taxs, that will be paid. It goes to fund mental health control, advancement, and study.
3. If all else fails, require assault weapons to be renamed, and sold as penis extenders. They come with a free hug I.O.U.

No

Back