I have too much going on

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
I need a break.

My weekends have pretty much been booked since mid march, work is crazy, personal life is equally crazy. Maybe I should take up boxing.

Oh, and I hate Hellery and McCain.

I need a break.

My weekends have pretty much been booked since mid march, work is crazy, personal life is equally crazy. Maybe I should take up boxing.

Oh, and I hate Hellery and McCain.

That sucks. I'm going to disneyland next week. Sucks to be you!

j/k

its too much. I love the spring time, but your calendar is just jammed packed. I can't take it. Dinners, shows, weddings, parties, regular errands. And now that I have a house, its just a pain in the A. I have to contend with that now too. Ugh......

This week for instance: system roll-out at work, business dinner, dinner with friends, drinks with friends, comedy show, airport drop off potential, and I still haven't planted my gardent yet! And I have to contend with that evil dog that flips out at the drop of a hat.

Although, now he's just showing his teeth.

No, but I spent way too much on a couple pieces of jewelry, so I'm going to be frugal for the next couple of quarters. Thank God for half priced sushi!

What kind of jewelry? What did you get? Earrings, bracelet? I bought a big hunk of rose quartz on a black twisted rope. It was fifty bucks. Another 30 for rose quartz earrings. I’m so trailer park.

uhhhh......lines suck. That's even worse than traffic.

LA traffic sucks. I've got disneyland wired. Weekdays aren't a bad time to go. And I rent one of those electric scoooters and pretend like I'm handicapped, so I get to go through the handicap line.

I'm evil.

Hey, I hope you have some good times soon, and that poochy doesn't go ballistic on you!

What kind of jewelry? What did you get? Earrings, bracelet? I bought a big hunk of rose quartz on a black twisted rope. It was fifty bucks. Another 30 for rose quartz earrings. I’m so trailer park.

LOL @ "I'm so trailer"

I really spent way too much. For the first time ever, I actually felt bad after I bought it.

1.3 carat diamond - heart shape dangle earings (I absolutely)
3 carat bangle bracelet.

I have problems.

Wow, I always thought rose quartz was cool. I guess my taste sucks in jewelry. Is that really considered trailor park? LOL. I suck!

LA traffic sucks. I've got disneyland wired. Weekdays aren't a bad time to go. And I rent one of those electric scoooters and pretend like I'm handicapped, so I get to go through the handicap line.

I'm evil.

Hey, I hope you have some good times soon, and that poochy doesn't go ballistic on you!

I'm getting a scooter the next time I go to Vegas. So worth it. Desh can attest.

My friend and I saw some seemingly perfectly healthy late 20s/early 30s dude scooting around sipping a mixed drink on the strip. It was priceless. that's oging to be me next time.

I'm getting a scooter the next time I go to Vegas. So worth it. Desh can attest.

My friend and I saw some seemingly perfectly healthy late 20s/early 30s dude scooting around sipping a mixed drink on the strip. It was priceless. that's oging to be me next time.

Awesome! Scooters are the way to go, if you're going to be tooling around somewhere all day in the heat.

The best part is when some perfectly healthy dude, offers to help me if I drop my shades on the ground, or something. LOL.

Back