I have too much going on

I'm trying to. I'm not scheduling anything but fix it weekends in June. I'll keep 1/2 priced sushi during the week, but I'm going to try to be anti-social for about 3 weekends.

I can relate! After 6 mos. of 7 days a week at work, I finally finished the work project. That left weekends free to finish the renovation I started just after Xmas and happily it, too, is completely finished as of the weekend before the one just past. Did I then have free time -- hell no.

This weekend we held our big dog Agility trials, 3 days, and I worked there Friday and Sunday and took my BC there on Sat. for familiarization, etc. OK, my less than subtle reason was to show him off. :o I think that with some hard work we can be ready to compete in the novice categories by the fall. The stumbling block is me and my inexperience, but at least I know it and know what to work on.

There will be no respite. I have projects lined up past the forseeable future. I should retire just to have time for the rest of my life! :D

Unfortunately my calendar isn't filled with noble acts of personal fullfilment, i.e. training dogs.

They are mainly scheduled drinking and eating sessions.

Unfortunately my calendar isn't filled with noble acts of personal fullfilment, i.e. training dogs.

They are mainly scheduled drinking and eating sessions.

LOL! Noble in themselves, however. I'm going out with friends after work to celebrate cinco de mayo with margaritas. :)

LOL! Noble in themselves, however. I'm going out with friends after work to celebrate cinco de mayo with margaritas. :)

My boyfriend is on vacay with his friends this week :( no cinco de mayo partying for me.

Back