I have too much going on

LOL,

Actually I drive a POS. Its a 2000 Nissan Altima.

For some reason I'm not that into cars, but I do want an infiniti next time. I like to drive my cars until they literally just stop working.

Nicely done, I can totally relate to driving a piece of junk into the ground, until its time for a new one. I like to spend money on other stuff. Like heroin and traveling.

I'm not sure if you're supposed to replace politics with pathetic stories of personal weakness, though.

But when you recognize and overcome that weakness it becomes a story of strength.... and you never know when a story such as yours will inspire someone else to beat their own demons.

Nicely done, I can totally relate to driving a piece of junk into the ground, until its time for a new one. I like to spend money on other stuff. Like heroin and traveling.

You’re doing heroin now? For your own sake I hope that’s a joke.

Well, have a good w/e everyone. I’m heading out early. I’m spending the weekend in Philly, going to see the Frida show, and do dinner etc.

You’re doing heroin now? For your own sake I hope that’s a joke.

Well, have a good w/e everyone. I’m heading out early. I’m spending the weekend in Philly, going to see the Frida show, and do dinner etc.

I'm totally kidding. I faint at the sight of needles. Have a good weekend.

Must be hard to do your job then.

Oh right, because BB found out that Cypress is a veterinarian right?

Cypress this reminds me of those other famous Pinkerton Cyberdicks, alec and abba. Sometimes I talk to Prak, and he emailed me a few months ago with a picture that those two dopes were posting on our old board, and he told me they were posting it and saying it was me. He wanted to know if I had any idea wtf this woman was, (he knew it wasn’t me of course) and I was like, umm, no. Did we ever laugh our asses off.

Right wing cyber detectives. Well worth every penny they earn. LOL

Oh right, because BB found out that Cypress is a veterinarian right?

Cypress this reminds me of those other famous Pinkerton Cyberdicks, alec and abba. Sometimes I talk to Prak, and he emailed me a few months ago with a picture that those two dopes were posting on our old board, and he told me they were posting it and saying it was me. He wanted to know if I had any idea wtf this woman was, (he knew it wasn’t me of course) and I was like, umm, no. Did we ever laugh our asses off.

Right wing cyber detectives. Well worth every penny they earn. LOL

Good God, are those two hags ever going to get a life!?

Losers. Who cares! Screw them, their lives are punishment enough. Later!

Oh. Good bump!

I'll tell you guys about the concert this weekend~

We saw Chris Rock and he was worth every penny we paid to see him. I actually had to take breaks from laughing. He was absolutely hilarious. I definitely recommend seeing him if you have the chance to.

That was my first time at the Garden for an event. I was pleasantly suprised how easy it was to manuver. You get off the train from Jersey and you're right there.

Tres cool!

Also, if you can believe it, someone on this board actually inspired me to pick something up this weekend. I was spending all my gift cards this weekend (you'll remember from an earlier thread, I made a very irresponsible purchase last week), went to Barnes and Nobles and picked up.......you guessed it, "The Notebook" on DVD. I had a nice little cry yesterday.

its too much. I love the spring time, but your calendar is just jammed packed. I can't take it. Dinners, shows, weddings, parties, regular errands. And now that I have a house, its just a pain in the A. I have to contend with that now too. Ugh......

This week for instance: system roll-out at work, business dinner, dinner with friends, drinks with friends, comedy show, airport drop off potential, and I still haven't planted my gardent yet! And I have to contend with that evil dog that flips out at the drop of a hat.

Although, now he's just showing his teeth.

Try having no life for a while. I'm sure you'll be pleased.

Oh. Good bump!

I'll tell you guys about the concert this weekend~

We saw Chris Rock and he was worth every penny we paid to see him. I actually had to take breaks from laughing. He was absolutely hilarious. I definitely recommend seeing him if you have the chance to.

That was my first time at the Garden for an event. I was pleasantly suprised how easy it was to manuver. You get off the train from Jersey and you're right there.

Tres cool!

Also, if you can believe it, someone on this board actually inspired me to pick something up this weekend. I was spending all my gift cards this weekend (you'll remember from an earlier thread, I made a very irresponsible purchase last week), went to Barnes and Nobles and picked up.......you guessed it, "The Notebook" on DVD. I had a nice little cry yesterday.

I can’t believe you’ve never been to msg before! I was in Penn Friday night too, to take Amtrak to Philadelphia. We could have had a drink in TGIF’s, too bad! I went to philly to see the Frida Kahlo exhibit at the museum there. It was even better than I thought it would be. We stayed over Friday and Saturday night, and Saturday night we went to a friend’s party there. But Friday night we ate at this place called the continental and they still had Obama and Hillary special drinks from the primary. I got completely drunk on the Champagne-Obama’s which were champagne, raspberry vodka and chocolate sugar on the rim. The Hillary was some vanilla vodka concoction but I just held up my hand when he started to describe it and said “eww, no” and didn’t get the details.

Try having no life for a while. I'm sure you'll be pleased.

I'm trying to. I'm not scheduling anything but fix it weekends in June. I'll keep 1/2 priced sushi during the week, but I'm going to try to be anti-social for about 3 weekends.

I can’t believe you’ve never been to msg before! I was in Penn Friday night too, to take Amtrak to Philadelphia. We could have had a drink in TGIF’s, too bad! I went to philly to see the Frida Kahlo exhibit at the museum there. It was even better than I thought it would be. We stayed over Friday and Saturday night, and Saturday night we went to a friend’s party there. But Friday night we ate at this place called the continental and they still had Obama and Hillary special drinks from the primary. I got completely drunk on the Champagne-Obama’s which were champagne, raspberry vodka and chocolate sugar on the rim. The Hillary was some vanilla vodka concoction but I just held up my hand when he started to describe it and said “eww, no” and didn’t get the details.

LOL, I wish I could have seen that! I love the fact that one was chocolate and the other was vanilla! :clink:

That would have been really cool to meet up at Penn on Friday! I'm not a big concert person and whenever I've gone to concerts they've usually been in Philly at much smaller venues. But this was nice b/c it was at the theater section. The drinks were reasonable and my friend and I got a little too tipsy!

LOL, I wish I could have seen that! I love the fact that one was chocolate and the other was vanilla! :clink:

That would have been really cool to meet up at Penn on Friday! I'm not a big concert person and whenever I've gone to concerts they've usually been in Philly at much smaller venues. But this was nice b/c it was at the theater section. The drinks were reasonable and my friend and I got a little too tipsy!

Well the next time you come into Mahanattan let me know ahead of time and we'll see if we can work it out.

Back