I hope you die tonight Tom

look at all the left leaing people here taking Water to task for wishing death on people

watermark is on the left and has always been so

I have been berating him for this for YEARS

mountains of racist hate as well as death wishes are completely ignored by the right leaning posters on this site

the left demands a certain level of good behavior of its own

The republicans embrace ANYTHING to grab at power

look at all the left leaing people here taking Water to task for wishing death on people

watermark is on the left and has always been so

I have been berating him for this for YEARS

mountains of racist hate as well as death wishes are completely ignored by the right leaning posters on this site

the left demands a certain level of good behavior of its own

The republicans embrace ANYTHING to grab at power

Yet you ignore the racist behaviour of the likes of IQ64 and Guno, just because there are black!

Yet you ignore the racist behaviour of the likes of IQ64 and Guno, just because there are black!

where you lying shit heap

in case you haven't noticed I called TQ out and trashed her for the fake she is idiot

shesa russo bot hole designed tp whip up race hate and I flat out told her so asshole

Guno isn't racist

and YOU never go after the death wishes and racist hate the right floods these pages with

where you lying shit heap

in case you haven't noticed I called TQ out and trashed her for the fake she is idiot

shesa russo bot hole designed tp whip up race hate and I flat out told her so asshole

Guno isn't racist

and YOU never go after the death wishes and racist hate the right floods these pages with

Ok fair enough you have gone after IQ64, but sorry Guano is definitely racist. Where were you when he called my wife, who is Thai, and my Vietnamese daughter-in-law Gooks? Where were you when he claimed they were sluts, dog eaters and prostitutes?

Ok fair enough you have gone after IQ64, but sorry Guano is definitely racist. Where were you when he called my wife, who is Thai, and my Vietnamese daughter-in-law Gooks? Where were you when he claimed they were sluts, dog eaters and prostitutes?

Yep she's buggered off again, always the same story!!

I don't know what kind of idiot the original poster is, and it doesn't matter.
I'm more interested in bullshit blob's reply.

Your words above are words that you should say to yourself every morning when you look in your mirror, bullshit blob..
If the OP is indeed the maggot he appears to be, he's still no worse than you, you piece of shit.
The OP posts this stuff mostly for it's shock value and to piss on conservatard bitches.

Back