I just graduated

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
All people who do not have a 4 year college degree must now refer to me by postfixing my name with the Japanese honorific "-sama" (Watermark-sama) to indicate my social superiority.

Let's look at this image:

collegedegreemap.jpg
\

There are, on average, 20 people with a bachelors degree per 100 residents in the US. If you'll notice, in my area of MS we average 10 less than that, so it's less than 10. So I'm in the top 90% of proles in my area.

Also, I thought I was going to get my bachelors before you (my semester is over but I don't graduate until Winter because I filed the paperwork too late).

Also, I thought I was going to get my bachelors before you (my semester is over but I don't graduate until Winter because I filed the paperwork too late).

When did you progress so far along in your bachelors?

I didn't fill the paperwork out until like a month ago. I came into my advisors office and he was astounded, "you should've told me about this 6 months ago!" We got it all rushed through, though, I even got to walk. I could've skipped commencement but I decided that it would be a better tribute to my memory to force my family to sit through a three hour boring ceremony just to ensure they knew who had earned a damn degree.

When did you progress so far along in your bachelors?

I didn't fill the paperwork out until like a month ago. I came into my advisors office and he was astounded, "you should've told me about this 6 months ago!" We got it all rushed through, though, I even got to walk. I could've skipped commencement but I decided that it would be a better tribute to my memory to force my family to sit through a three hour boring ceremony just to ensure they knew who had earned a damn degree.

Well, I had quite a few of my general credits from when I was in the Marines. Of course it's only a manufacturing engineering degree, I still have a ways to go on my material science one.

Back